create your own visited country map
    or write about it on the open travel guide
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

create your personalized map of europe

Comment

France (duh)

Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Greece, Croatia, Norway, Mexico (Yucatan, Mexico City, West Coast), US (Florida, Louisiana, NY, California), Tunisia. I think that's about it.

Mrs. Spiffor and I think of going to Sweden this summer.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

USA (duh), Canada, Mexico (though only Cozumel, so I'm not sure that really counts), Dominican Rep (similar to Mexico, small resort stop on a cruise), Britain (or, if you like, England, Wales, Scotland, but not yet Ireland), France, Italy, Russia. I also passed through Finland briefly on my way to Russia, but that doesn't count. Thank goodness the evil Finns didn't get to me.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Really, so did you guys finally marry? You had kept refering to her as your GF.
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

US, England, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Russia, Finland, Thailand, Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Haiti, Jamaica.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Of cours the planes have stopped over in more countries than this... such as Bulgarian, Azerbaijan, and Kuwait.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                Really, so did you guys finally marry? You had kept refering to her as your GF.
                Err, I mean "Miss Spiffor". We aren't gonna marry anytime soon

It's just that I was too influenced by the many "Mrs. somebody" that I lost track of the exact meaning of "Mrs."
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

spiff, there is a map tool ( you don't have to register! It's bellow in the fine print somewhere )

urgh.NSFW

Comment

create your own personalized map of Canada
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It's not showing all 34 states.
                      Last edited by chequita guevara; March 5, 2004, 15:29.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ahh...

I had forgotten a few (including Spain! Doh!).

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

US MAP

create your own personalized map of the USA
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Cutting out states I've merely passed through:

create your own personalized map of the USA

edit: added Cali.

-Arrian

Comment

Thanks Az

Comment

Working...
                              X