Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laurentius

Sure, if I didnt categorically consider that kind of hitler jokes cheap
    I'm sorry, we in the proletariat cannot afford your bourgeois jokes - not that I ever recall you making one.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• you mean my elitist leftist antimilitary antiamericain-jokes?
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
        you mean my elitist leftist antimilitary antiamericain-jokes?
        Which ones were those?

Anyway, everyone knows that elitist leftist antimilitary ant-iamericans worship Hitler.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Hey Drake, I see you have Garage Band. I hope you will post some of your compositions for the edification of your fellow Polyers.

I would have to craft some first. I barely have time to sleep as it is, so it could be a while.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm not seeing desktops
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Provost Harrison is a spammer!
              Attached Files
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I updated mine, so here we go again.

OMG teh d3skt0p!11!!1
                Attached Files
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Style XP has my desktop on rotating backgrounds every few days or so. This is the current one.
                  Attached Files
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Hey, Bustamike, could you press that third short-cut on the right hand side for me please
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Laptop.
                      Attached Files
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Not to bother anyone but...

Where can I find all these cool backgrounds and sidebars? Not into paying for it. Or do you basically have too?
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I got this back in college, about a year old. It is actually active witht the waves moving back and forth with lights running along the crests. I will spare you the animation.

Best I could find for free at the time.

Edit: for some reason it just post a link instead of the pick, so you can check that if you want.
                          Last edited by Patroklos; February 25, 2004, 21:37.
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
                            Not to bother anyone but...

Where can I find all these cool backgrounds and sidebars? Not into paying for it. Or do you basically have too?
                            digitalblasphemy.com has some good backgrounds, with a nice selection of free ones.

Another laptop one.
                            Attached Files
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Isn't there something about posting recursions on the forums?

Comment

• Check out wallpaper's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired.
                                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X