No announcement yet.

Is Eventis Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A forum for every citizen of the WORLD!!!!!!!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

But none of the forums will let us post!!!
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
        I'm loosing about 400 posts so far, not to mention I had to talk to Mrs Jjamski yesterday

Still, I have faith in the second coming of Eventis.

-Jam
        Maybe you should keep a count of this aswell, who's knows you start to enjoy talking to her.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

[/size=72]*BUMP!*[/size]

Eventis is back in business, and our greed can continue!

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We are very organised there. Certain things may only occur at certain times of day...
              Attached Files

Comment

How perculiar,

-Jam

Comment

I know, what are the odds of that?

Comment

Is it down again?

Comment

Nope
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

is it down now?

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Its down for me. DNS error it seems now.

Comment

Still down. Hmmpf. At least it was up for a few hours, I guess. Thats something.

Comment

Miss Purple Shoes!!! What have you done?!! Eventis was fine today for the entire day until you arrived!!! And I was there asking about why you were not there. Were you busy doing destruction work?!!

And I wanted to go there to thank you.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X