X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Eventis Down?

Yes, yes it is.
    Bump this thread when it is back up.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

What's Eventis?
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

The heaven for spammers fleeing Ming's brutal dictatorship
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

A forum where spam is celebrated, not shunned. See sig.
        (No flood-control either. Poly's just reminded me of that)
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

To keep us entertained until Eventis gets itself back online.

Comment

No Eventis since about midday. Posted and it went to a not found screen
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

You killed it?

Comment

I think it just died
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

At least he salvaged a quote for his sig, just like you did.

R.I.P. Eventis, we will forever remember you
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I wonder where Frozzy is with a report. Probably sleeping, at this time of morning.

Comment

Its Sunday still. Give him a chance. He's probably busy increasing my mod-powers

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

The Eventis server is down and it is out of my control due to a router problem. It will be up when Qwest decides to fix it.

Comment

I don't understand here.

Why spam in a place where there are only a few posters.

Why not pretend to write intelligent posts here as I do?

Comment

Because there you can go for very BLATANT spam, which allows Jamski a whooping 280 ppd (post per day) or something like that.

Comment

It is fun posting a large quantity of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X