Is Eventis Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is more to life than spamming...

what good is a post count if it has no significance in a forum of any importance?

Comment

Did you miss the part where I said it was fun?
      If you enjoy doing something...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I guess one man's fun is another's hell...

Comment

Has anyone, on any site, ever had a ppd higher than 280? It seems unreal, but you just have to look at Eventis to see how it's done.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Its still down My ppd is taking a huge hit with every passing hour.

Diss - you wouldn't like it there.

what good is a post count if it has no significance in a forum of any importance?
            And with comments like that you don't make no friends

Eventis > Apolyton

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              Eventis > Apolyton
              In terms of posts per day, it may well be With less than 10 active people
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

It's a network issue in Chicago. People are trying to contact Qwest, but have been unable to find anyone since it's Sunday...

Comment

/me adds Qwest to "the list"...

When is it Monday morning in Chicago?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

alright- yous askin' for it. if that thing comes up, you will see spamming like you never have before.

I may just have to come out of spammers retirement.

Comment

Can we IP-ban Diss

(Only joking)

Monday morning GMT+1, still no Eventis....

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

It will return... eventually.

Comment

I'm loosing about 400 posts so far, not to mention I had to talk to Mrs Jjamski yesterday

Still, I have faith in the second coming of Eventis.

-Jam

Comment

You had to talk with Mrs Jamski? How horrible can this be?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

just out of curiousity- what is the site supposed to be about?

Comment

How am I supposed to catch up to Jamski if I can't even get to the site? :cries:
                                My ppd is suffering heavily from this too.

Comment

Working...
                                X