No announcement yet.

Is Eventis Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having far to good a day to care about my ppd Have finally won the auction for the little gift I needed for Louise, and just found that I've got an offer from Warwick Uni (an easy offer, my 2nd choice uni)
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

My day sucked. Selfish bastard.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Smile

Comment

My day is ruined. No Eventis

BTW, nice to see the Kenyan tourist board has got to Skanky

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Why don't you go out for a walk in this great weather? I know I will (it's placard time)
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I did, came back hopeful, and Eventis is still down

/me cries because 'poly is so slow in comparison. *

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

/me agrees.
                Its been all day and still their slothful incompetance has denied us our rightful posts.
                The only thing keeping me sane is the Kenyan "Holy Crap. Lions! Tour" on repeat.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

[shameless plug]Come to Zopperoni.NET! [/shameless plug]

Comment

Where's the spam forum(s)?

Comment

Ta-daa, Spam Center created =)

Comment

The requested URL /modules.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Erm, could you authenticate me manually, perhaps?

Comment

Weird, if you use the forum registration form, then it's fine.

Comment

Have now finished work Got the job done, and so I have oodles of free time And just to coincide with Louise's half term holiday...

Life is good. Oh yes, life is good
                            Smile

Comment

That was the link that the authentication email gave me.
                              And it won't let me sign in either.

Comment

I'm thinking of dumping PHP Nuke and go with PostNuke instead, so hopefully I'll get a working system soon =)

Comment

Working...
                                X