No announcement yet.

Germans gone Wild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the ironic thing is that this guy tests out as sane. Good god what does that say for the rest of us. If hes sane and where sane ........

Comment

Ned. Can you please make a thread where you present your philosophical basis for being a vicious anti-european.

Comment

Tripledoc

Diss, there's an official statement about that, believe it or not

They say after they cut it off they tried to eat it together, but it was too tough to chew

Comment

The guy who wanted to be eaten is obviously mentally sick. It shouldn't be less of a crime if someone then proceeds eating this guy, because he is sick and what he wants is not sane, and justice should protect the sane and the insane. But then again, this cannibal dude is pretty sick too. He needs help.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Ned, did you post this because you are feeling hungry?

Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I argued this with Floyd when the story first broke.

There is a good reason to assume that anyone who would consent to being killed and eaten in this manner out of some sort of sexual fetish is, in fact, mentally insane and therefore unable to legally give such consent. The sentence therefore reflects the fact that a person should reasonably know that no sane person would consent to such a thing and therefore the defendant shouldn't have done it.
              And the person who ate him must also be mentally insane, so he can't be held responsible for his actions. Where's that leave us?
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I think wanting to be eaten and eating someone is perfectly normal. Who are we to judge two adults, who obviously have agreed.
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                  And the person who ate him must also be mentally insane, so he can't be held responsible for his actions. Where's that leave us?
                  Not necessarily. The standard for being deemed not guilty by reason of insanity is that one must not have been able to know that one's actions were wrong. While eating another person out of a kink certainly pushes the limit of sanity, there's nothing remotely indicating that the perpetrator didn't know it was criminal.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: Germans gone Wild!

This is just not a title I ever want to see.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

o-tone Ned: "A German has no right to call a Jew a facist."

And that's no matter if he is one or not...

Comment

American cattle producers should pay attention to this... ITS WRONG TO FOR A SPECIES TO EAT ITS DEAD!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well let's say the both men are sane. It's still not any factor if he asked for it or not IMO. Why? Because it's illegal, plus if anything, then the guy who was eaten is guilty of.. how do you say it.. when you ask someone to do a crime.. that one. But it wouldn't take the blame from the cannibal guy at all, and not deserving anything less of a punishment even if he ate the man against his will.

If someone asks me to shoot him in the head, he might want me to do it, but if I do it, I'm as guilty as I can be for killing this person, and it don't matter he asked me to.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripledoc
                            Ned. Can you please make a thread where you present your philosophical basis for being a vicious anti-european.
                            Think Schroeder.

Think Chirac.

Think how the Euros hate Jews and Israel.
                            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I heard PETA sent the guy a vegan starter kit, by the way.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What amazes me is how someone would actually want to be slaughtered...that indicates a self-destructive tendency and therefore the person isn't compus menti. Therefore the gentleman who I shall refer to as 'the feasted upon' ( ) was not capable of making this decision and therefore it would be murder. Who would want to be butchered like that?!
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X