Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe when it gets closer to election time
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Che's going to be paying some cash, though.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm not quite certain what you're talking about ben?

Picture?
        cash?

did che bet that Dean would win Iowa or something?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No. Che bet that Dean would beat Bush by 10 pts in the general election.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Che bet that whoever wins the White House will beat Bush by more than 5% points of the popular vote.

Comment

10 points? I thought it was 5...

Comment

...We can only hope
                (as long as the victor ain't howard dean )
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

10 pt differential.

45% of the vote for Bush

55% of the vote for Dean.

Comment

Wow.

Che:

Comment

Well, at least on apolyton for now, the Kerry-Bush race is doing much better than the Dean-Bush race
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Out of those, Kerry and Dean. I have between little respect and outright hatred towards the others.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

54/46 Dean/Bush in the popular vote, but closer in the electoral because of all those unpopulated red states.

So I was off. 8 point spread.

Comment

I actually gave him a 5 point spread. However, the bet was Dean, so I should plan on collecting as soon as the good doctor drops out from the race.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I will vote for *any* Democrat. Yes, even Reverend Al.

The monkey needs to be tossed out on his ass NOW. The country is teeming on the precipice of doom and if Bush gets re-elected, you might as well start writing the epitaph.
                              Attached Files
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I actually gave him a 5 point spread.
                                Then you're a kinder man than I.

If he hallucinates an 8 point victory, I'll give him an 8 point victory.

Comment

Working...
                                X