Most ironic sports injury EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most ironic sports injury EVER

Dallas Stars goaltender Ron Tugnutt hurt his groin during a brief minor league stint and was placed on injured reserve Thursday.

I couldn't resist posting this.

I still say it's when one of the Grammatica brothers hurt his kicking leg after jumping in the air to celebrate a field goal.
    What?

Comment

but that's not Ironic. that's just stupid.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Didn't get it the first time around.
        What?

Comment

Even better if he 'pulled' his groin.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Swedish high jump superstar Patrik Sjöberg hurt his leg on a 100 meters dash in an informal contest show on TV, and missed his last chance to win an Olympic gold because of if. Not ironic, but unnecessary.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Patrik Sjöberg
              Was he any good? I mean, what kind of chance did this guy have anyway?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Was he any good? I mean, what kind of chance did this guy have anyway?
                Gold in the World Championships, at World Record 2.42, silver in Olympics at least once (when the Cuban gold medalist Sotomayor was on doping, but not punished). I can't remember how many more medals he won. But he was probably too old to win when he got the injury anyway. About age 35, it was to be his last Olympics.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Paul Gascoigne's.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I think Scott Stevens' Post Concussion Syndrome is a bit ironic, considering how many concussions he's given to people in the past.

Comment

Working...
                    X