No announcement yet.

*Poof* You are a moderator...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd restrict Grandpa Troll's picture privledges.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Templar
      As a moderator, I would do nothing - and let chaos reign.
      Very Daoist of you
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Are you calling Urban Ranger a poof?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I was moderator for a few hours several months ago once due to a technical problem. there's proff in that a few poster's posts have the notice "Edited by Albert Speer etc." Ming has kept it on the hush cause it was his mistake so if you're reading this and this post vanishes after Ming notices it, you'll know its true.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I was moderator for a few hours several months ago
            No, really?

I would think you know better tahn to test Ming's reaction times.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

what, ben? I dont understand
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
              X