X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paiktis22
    iumn not thaaata drunk ollie LD LD
    Perhaps of your Ex then?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      Perhaps of your Ex then?
      WE WANT TOPLESS PICS OF YOUR EX!
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

So who all is currently drunk or getting drunk? I don't want to be the only drunk poster on here, since I'll probably get banned or something if I am.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm a wanabee drunk that just doesn't make it
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
            So who all is currently drunk or getting drunk? I don't want to be the only drunk poster on here, since I'll probably get banned or something if I am.
            I'm currently getting sober...
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

sorry guys im a gentleman loooool but i admit i was in ap[osition to take topless pics of my ex. but who cares abaout her?

leet me tell you im in blisss with my new girl and im taking her to paris we will nehver forget a trip like that!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Currently getting sober? What kind of **** is that?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                  What kind of **** is that?
                  A McFecal kind of ****

Comment

Fisty McFecal, and don't you forget it!

I'll tell ya, though, there's not much that's more embarassing on this wide world than to get banned by Fisty McFecal...

Comment

Comment

loinburger is welcomed in the thread despite being a yankee ort whatever the ****

Comment

I may be a yankee, but I can still pretend that I speak French, so that oughta count for something.

I haven't been to CG in awhile, though. I finally realized that I'll never fit in there so long as I'm not British and/or posting from Vincent/C@H's office.

Y'know, Lite Beer really really sucks. But it's just so damned cheap!!!

This is the third time I've edited this post. I wish that it didn't take five minutes for an edit to go through on the server, because then I wouldn't have to keep editing it.

Comment

you ar3e redeemed stay with the knowing whats going down euro rennescaines

Comment

I forget, are you a commie, or is Axi the only Greek commie who regularly posts here? Because if you're a commie, then I'm afraid that I'm going to have to impeach you, or something.

Comment

i'm nmot a commie but i still hope spiuffor will jhelp me when coming to paris with my luuuuuuuuuunvv aaxi is the vcommie extra parliementary commie too

Comment

Working...
                                X