Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday night totaly drunk posting aftermath

post you drubnkards

post let thye esoteric leaves of your hearts open up like pedals in a whirpool of sorrow bound to be exorsised by tomorrows morning love bliss

Comment

oh merde zute flute caca budain ming is ere this will be erased sooooon in belevolent censorship

Comment

post. what do you have in thsoe pathetic little achign hearts of yours? let it out loud and brilliant like a vortiex of cleansing light

or just **** its propably the same

Comment

come one i see vetty here. you cant be scared my little balkan comrade.
          provost harisson too, he's playing too safe but maybe he'll post some ****ery

who else. spiffor he can post something i guess he's french live upo to your name mon mec!

yaroslav spanish but toooo polite
          laurentius has this redeming value somehow, inherited from somewhere

who else

chemical ollie, different LOl nice though

who else

comrad tassedar you ruskie crack open a bottle of lethal vodka and join me you **** !!!!

who else

nooone else ****

Comment

Sorry, I drank this evening (Birthday Dinner), but we ended it soon in the evening, and I'm now mostly clean. There are a few beers in the fridge though. I'll go get one Kro so that you feel not alone
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

milles merci mon mec

Comment

our friday night drunk thread was better than this you hairy bastard
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

who give s a **** about you you neaderdal go get blown up

Comment

IT'S NOW PARTAY!!!!

I'M A ONE YEAR OLDER EMPEROR!!!!!
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

:wine:

one year closer to the grave joyeux anniversaire comme meme

Comment

Dang that Kro is tasting like vomit. I wonder if the baby I invited to the dinner today didn't puke on the bottle. Yuck

Comment

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you have no excuse. with all those wines you have. just get an expensive one it will taste great

Comment

Attached Files
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

where's a turk?!!! we can dance kasialama or zeibekiko on the tables together !!!!!!

osama!

Comment

Working...
                              X