saturday night totaly drunk posting aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paiktis22
    you have no excuse. with all those wines you have. just get an expensive one it will taste great
    I don't want to steal in my father's reserves, he has already been kind enough to give me two bottles to drink with my firends tonight.
    I have some crappy Spanish wine right next to me, but I don't want to drink a bottle I know I won't finish tonight.

Off to get a second Kro
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

oooohh osama tell me what to do i dont know how to fly a plane

to take it and cruuuuush it on the moether ****ers gates

Comment

go for it mon spiffor!!!!!!! cheap wines tatse comp[eltely like crap though, they could even make u hate wines... too bad

im drinking wine of angels

Comment

Attached Files
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This second Kro tastes like the Cassoulet we had tonight.
            That's much better now
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

what about champaigne pierre le grand or somethign greeeaaaat a bit expensive though.

Comment

I assume a Kro is a Kronenbourg? I had a lot of those on my last ski trip. You're right that they taste better when you've had a few.

Comment

whats that liitle ted? bragging about the armenian genocide again?? oooooh aa osama that you neeed b:

a good maerican is a dead american

Comment

Celosse and De Sousa are the happy few Champagnes I drink

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                      I assume a Kro is a Kronenbourg? I had a lot of those on my last ski trip. You're right that they taste better when you've had a few.
                      100% right fellow Eurosomniac!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                        kroneburg? my miund went to monkey ilsand ... andgrog or something

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          Celosse and De Sousa are the happy few Champagnes I drink
                          hmmm i'll have to remember that if i come across them. i love champaigne but unfortunately its not everyhwere!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            hmmm i'll have to remember that if i come across them. i love champaigne but unfortunately its not everyhwere!!!!!!!!1
                            Coming across them is the hard part. I encountered a De Sousa only once in my lifetime, and I got to drink Celosse more often only because my father is friend with a partner of Celosses'

Comment

whats the best french champagine?

Comment

j' vais l'a achetter! je paie pour les jeux quie j'aime!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X