saturday night totaly drunk posting aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drank until 6am yesterday. Ugh.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

c'moewooeonn i want champs elysee i want edith piaf and ;little bistros next to la saine with my love i want the beeeeest freaking french champaigne aty least what is it?>

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
        whats the best french champagine?
        Gotta say De Sousa. Most magical Champagne experience of my life. Unfortunaltely, a one time only experience
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ok DE SOUSA DE SOUSA DE SOUSA im writying down in my meromoryt j've ais l'achete je vais alleer pour un picnic aver la femme que j'aime avec une de sousa je m'en fout combien ca cout!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn I wish I could drink tonight. Between my wife and my diet, just not a good time for me...Hard alcohol doesn't violate my diet, bourbon, vodka, gin, rum (zero carbs) but I'm in a good place now and don't want to throw my body out of whack.

But damn do I need a drink. Would love to kick back, play some Civ3 or something else and drink till I drop. Ah marriage.

Comment

I have no Ouzo
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

http://www.champagnedesousa.com/
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

thats right i want only europeans in this thread no ****ing low class neaderdal americans unelss its sloww or spray or chriss the toerhs go freakin be blown upo

europaaaaaaa baby i love you

Comment

hey you frenchy crazyhorse you're welcome yoopo

Comment

Comment

hey spiffor im thinking about taking my girl and going to paris for a two day weekend or a bit more, stay posted ill need you for advice. i sued to know a very good abnd very cheap hotel by a chinse guy but i forgot the adress

Comment

Now that you are drunk, why don't you post topless pics of your girlfriend? I promise I won't tell her...
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

iumn not thaaata drunk ollie LD LD

Comment

wheres vetty COME ON MY BALKY FRTIEND MAIKE A AT LEAST A CAMEO PPERANCE

balkans the tought tiems r over

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                                hey spiffor im thinking about taking my girl and going to paris for a two day weekend or a bit more, stay posted
                                Don't forget to tell me about it. I'd be happy to help you, and I'd be happy to meet you if you come to Paris when I'm there

Comment

Working...
                                X