I don't really understand about Dean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
    I can't say I agree with you. There is alot of concern in the Democratic Party about Dean's viability and electability, and I suspect those supporting other candidates will coalesece around another candidate.
    Not among the rank and file there isn't, as I just pointed out a little while ago. Democrats by and large say they're comfortable with Dean as the nominee to go up against Bush.

Considering Dean's leading for the nomination, saying he's not as electable as other candidates is, IMO, patently absurd.

Ben--are you anticipating Dean being assassinated? Seems rather dire. Had Kennedy not been killed in 1968, he likely would have won the primaries and won the general election against Nixon. Nixon barely eked out a win. And the Democrats we're the incumbent party anyway.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Most of the hand-wringing about Dean seems to come from Washington Dems, who are threatened by Dean's insurgency. He's threatening to shake up the DP and much f his early fire was directed at them.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I can't imagine you with anyone but Alec Guiness.
        Nice dodge.

Comment

• --"And it won't begin to be rejuvinated until they decide to re-energize their base and stop being Conservative-Lite,"

On the other hand, it might just give another party a big chance to jump in and steal their thunder... ^_^

Wraith
          The windmills are winning.

Comment

• who cares if its dean, clark, or bush? itll be the same old **** rahashed. all three are likely to compromise, and neither party stands for anything except for electability and sucking up to special interests . i have to say tho, that out of all three, i'd give clark the best chance against bush.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Che, I'll take that bet for $100k. You on? Dean has to win by at least 40 electoral votes to "crush" Bush.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                I can't imagine you with anyone but Alec Guiness.

Leia in a golden bikini mayhaps?
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                  who cares if its dean, clark, or bush? itll be the same old **** rahashed. all three are likely to compromise, and neither party stands for anything except for electability and sucking up to special interests . i have to say tho, that out of all three, i'd give clark the best chance against bush.
                  You mean you don't give Bush a good chance against Bush? Go figure.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                  X