Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm.. it's indeed impressive, but basic stats shared suggest a McLaren would obliterate it on a track or conventional road. It's a really gorgeous and "powerful" piece of art claiming certain titles... the McLaren is simply an ultra tuned, top rounded racing machine.

Comment

and it's Swedish built, too cool. But WHO did the Engine??

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Not keeping up with the times I see.
        You will find surprisingly high quailty ratings on quite a few American cars models. Maybe someday the French will catch up.
        They build a hell of a lot of American cars in Quebec. Not so many French ones...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          Saras:
          The first car you showed is the new Car Of My Dreams. What company builds it again?
          It is the jewel of automotive engineering, the magic of cornering suspensiom, the orgasmic high-revving engine of BMW!
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Saab and Volvo, and then take your pick, it depends on the manufacturer or model. I want to walk away from the accident, not make it!
            The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
            And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
            Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
            Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Any word on how much the first encounter with a speedbump costs?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

when's the new 1000hp Bugatti coming out?
                Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

That Chrysler is beautiful.

My Grandfather worked for Chrysler back in the day.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

This one is pretty cool too.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Thank you Ozzie, I wonder what kind of car a yuppie cowboy could drive
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No prob. But the all time best vehicle is obviously this one:
                        Attached Files

Comment

lol...ozzy, i'll take 2
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

THABOAT!
                            Attached Files

Comment

lamborghini makes some nice cars too...

the gallardo:

what is this list missing? you guessed it, a convertable supercar that tops 215 mph (oh damn)

another zonda:

and it's not a super car, but it is a super truck :-p

Last edited by Kaak; January 8, 2004, 20:08.
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

How's this for a family grocery getter:

"Honey, we've run out of diapers, be right back"

Attached Files
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X