Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... to see that picture with a "Chrysler" name is really a surprise. But yes, unfortunately it is just a concept/PR car. Maybe the response they are getting on it will make them consider actually building such a car for the public.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sixer all the way!

I mean 645Ci.
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

The grace, the lines, the elegance!
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
          Looks good. But i'll start paying attention to American cars when they start building good, reliable ones.
          Not keeping up with the times I see.
          You will find surprisingly high quailty ratings on quite a few American cars models. Maybe someday the French will catch up.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

French are actually good quality cars. Only Renault started making "lunochods"* recently.

- Lunochod - a Soviet lunar exploration vehicle.

Comment

I used to work/manage a car restoration shop. Body,mech. The french cars were always the worst. But that was a quite a few years ago. You'd get parts from the factory (after waiting) and they wouldn't even fit. We eventually stopped working on them, unless they were good clients. The mechanics hated them. And one of them was French. He like to call them Sheet boxes. The guys that I still talk to from there, say, that they've gone downhill since then.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My friend has a 607 Peugeot. Neat.
                Attached Files

Comment

My last car was a Renault. No problems. The major French manufacturers woke up and invested in decent production machinery a few years ago.

Then maybe they dump the ones that fail the quality controls on the US?

Interestingly I can't find any data on French cars on the US JD Power site.
                  Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Re: i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

Originally posted by Kaak
                    We are talking 240 mph+ and 0-60 in less than 3 seconds from this 850 HP monster of a car. i think i'm in love....
                    Very nice. I'd like to see a race with this car versus the Pagani Zonda and the Koenigsegg.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Not keeping up with the times I see.
                      You will find surprisingly high quailty ratings on quite a few American cars models. Maybe someday the French will catch up.
                      I am keeping up with the times. I would buy a Honda, Toyota or Nissan over any corresponding model of Chrysler, Ford or GM any time. I will admit that Chrysler and Ford have made progress over the last 15 years but it's not enough to come close to the Japanese IMO. I won't even mention GM

I'm not French and i wouldn't buy a French car either: i don't know enough about them and they don't have a big enough dealership network for me to trust thay'll be there when i need them.
                      What?

Comment

Yep, in the last few years American cars have also being up their in the actual quality of the car. They've really stepped up and even my dad says they're ok now. And he hates 90% of the cars anyway because they're crap quality and won't last without breaking all the time.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

THis was the Benz I was talking about

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren.. uu baby this is a nice car!
                          Attached Files
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Want them doors up? Can do!
                            Attached Files
                            In da butt.

Comment

Never say never but.............. I will never buy another american car unless I win a big lottery (then I'll get a viper)

That doesnt mean I'd buy a french car though.
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Bow down to the Koenigsegg:

Comment

Working...
                                X