Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

damn

We are talking 240 mph+ and 0-60 in less than 3 seconds from this 850 HP monster of a car. i think i'm in love....
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Looks good. But i'll start paying attention to American cars when they start building good, reliable ones.
    What?

Comment

it isn't meant to be good or reliable. It is meant to compete with the ferrari enzo, which is neither. it is a supercar. blood boiling excitement at racecars speeds is the point, not reliability :-p
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I got your point. I'm just making another one.
        What?

Comment

Re: i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

Originally posted by Kaak
          240 mph+
          Are you in a hurry?
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

well, you wouldn't be getting many tickets...the damn thing can outrun a police helicoptor

Comment

What weapons has it?
              Blah

Comment

I think it looks ugly, but I reckon it's power!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

granted, it's not the picture of aerodynamic perfection the saleen s7 is, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was sitting in my driveway...

saleen s7:

Comment

It's probably one of those one of a kinda machines.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nice, Chrysler is just full of surprises

Any ideas on the pricetag?

Comment

On the whole, I'd prefer to have a police helicopter...

Comment

What was the new Mercedes though.. about $700 000 costed.. that was pretty cool. Also had doors opening up like that, sporty model.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
                            Nice, Chrysler is just full of surprises

Any ideas on the pricetag?
                            I don't think it's for sale. I think it's a concept car, to show off new technology and what the company can do.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

hmmph , well that kind of blows, (not that I could afford it anyway )

Comment

Working...
                              X