Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know, i couldn't believe it's a chrystler either...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my future car..

.. i wish! Top speed 207mph/334km/h.. pretty nice! V8 Supercharged, naturally. 626 bhp.. what else.. quality car, not just looking nice. It has got very good ratings on driving abilities, it's a good car to drive fast too. It's relatively heavy 3897lb/1768kg, but I think that's only adding to it, because it has lots of power and it's good to drive, not a toy sports car.
    Attached Files
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

How the hell do you expect to take em on the street when they're sitting a half inch above the ground?

One pothole or rail crossing and those ground effects are toast.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Don't know about the other ones, but the Benz is ok. The only part that is close to the ground is the front spoiler, and even that has fair amount of distance to the ground. Adding the firm and tight suspencions will take care of it.

edit: notice the beautiful aerodynamic shapes in the back of this Benz.. it's just a piece of art. Also speeds up pretty nicely, form 0 to 62 mph in 3.8 seconds.. and it keeps on going. That's 0-100km/h in 3.8 seconds, and I remebmer that it took from 0-200km/h 9.x seconds. Man, that's wild acceleration!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

the Chrysler is slated for public sale in 06 with an estimated retail price of $450,000
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Saras:
            The first car you showed is the new Car Of My Dreams. What company builds it again?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I would only buy a Japanese or German car. No American, British, French, or Russian for me, thanks.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Damn and bloody hell....this makes me want to life on bread and water and live under some bridge for the rest of my life until i have enough money to buy that car....! go Chrysler
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  I would only buy a Japanese or German car. No American, British, French, or Russian for me, thanks.
                  the French have significantly improved over the last years, German car producers are pretty concerned about their inceased competitiveness.
                  www.civforum.de

Comment

btw anyone has a bigger picture of that car....you know like for a desktop....
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                      French are actually good quality cars. Only Renault started making "lunochods"* recently.

- Lunochod - a Soviet lunar exploration vehicle.
                      French cars? Eughhh, had a Peugeot 106, it was a complete dog.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Mazarin
                        the French have significantly improved over the last years, German car producers are pretty concerned about their inceased competitiveness.
                        Thankfully, French cars are not sold here.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Even a '97 McLaren F1 would make mincemeat out of it (after dusting an Enzo)

btw.. is that a concept car like the 1000hp Cadillac, or will it actually see production?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                            Bow down to the Koenigsegg:
                            Now THAT is a well styled car. BMr engine? Limited production, I also assume

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                              Bow down to the Koenigsegg:
                              My favorite car in Project Gotham Racing 2.
                              Even owns the S7 and Enzo, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                                Now THAT is a well styled car. BMr engine? Limited production, I also assume
                                Find all the details here: http://www.koenigsegg.com/index.asp

Originally posted by Asher
                                My favorite car in Project Gotham Racing 2.
                                Even owns the S7 and Enzo, easily.
                                It's officially the fastest production car in the world now, replacing the McLaren F1.

The Pagani Zonda is pretty powerful as well, but I like the Koenigsegg's sleeker design.

The Zonda:

Comment

Working...
                                X