So I met this guy . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds promising.
    The important thing is to be honest - both to him AND yourself about what you want from a relationship.

Hopefully I will be dating again soon. There is a girl that has been coming into my work rather often as of late. Either she likes me or she is an alcoholic. (I work at a liquor store). She said that her b/f had cheated on her though, so apparently she is single now.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Sounds promising.
      The important thing is to be honest - both to him AND yourself about what you want from a relationship.

Hopefully I will be dating again soon. There is a girl that has been coming into my work rather often as of late. Either she likes me or she is an alcoholic. (I work at a liquor store). She said that her b/f had cheated on her though, so apparently she is single now.
      It might be time to turn on your charms again.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

death to all dps

Comment

He is called Ken? Does that mean you are Barbie then MrFun?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

good luck to you MrFun... I know a good relationship is hard to find, I can only imagine it would be so much harder for homosexuals... plus you have to deal with the intolerance and homophobia of others.

btw mrfun is teh ghey
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              This joke was suppose to be funny, right?

Comment

I bet your wife was the one who proposed to you.
                Nope. I asked her out on our first date and I proposed to her... She doesn't seem real motivate with this whole relationship thing
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Nope. I asked her out on our first date and I proposed to her... She doesn't seem real motivate with this whole relationship thing
                  On the first date!?

Comment

No... four years later...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      No... four years later...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        you're about 30 posts late
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Ah-ha!!

Orange has been lurking! SEIZE HIM!

Comment

So how is the dating life going for some others here?

Comment

No Idea. I haven't dated in 362 days.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Don't think it's called dating after 8 months.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X