Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I've found you guys again after a computer upgrade. Lost all of my bookmarks when we got a new puter. It's good to be back. I hope things haven't changed all that much in my time away?!

Happy New Year to everyone. May we all receive what our little hearts desire in '04.

guten tag
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

WB
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I seem to float in and out of your lives, don't I? This place has gotten under my skin though so you won't get rid of me too easily.

How was Christmas? And New Years?

Comment

HI Loif

Christmas was great and New Year was decent. How are you?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm doing okay now Urban. I'm busy reading through lots of posts that I missed in my absence. How bout yourself?

Comment

Hey Loif, how's the teaching-situation these days?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher, how you doing? I'm doing the subbing thing this year. You know, 1,000 plus of us laid off, money coming back from Dr. O., blah blah blah... Thanks for asking.

Your Flames are lookin' good. Kick those Canuck asses for me please.

PS: We were in Lethbridge for Christmas and came home (Edmonton area) via the new extention on the Deerfoot - simply amazing. We lived in Calgary for a year in '88 and the change in that city is simply amazing. It has grown so much - Edmonton dwarfs in comparison. My husband grew up in High River and remembers the grain elevator at Midnapore as being outside of the Calgary city limits. Not anymore... Incredible.

Comment

<---
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Loif
                    Asher, how you doing? I'm doing the subbing thing this year. You know, 1,000 plus of us laid off, money coming back from Dr. O., blah blah blah... Thanks for asking.
                    It's a rotten deal education is getting in this province now, I'm hoping they come around sometime soon...

Your Flames are lookin' good. Kick those Canuck asses for me please.
                    I hope we do.

PS: We were in Lethbridge for Christmas and came home (Edmonton area) via the new extention on the Deerfoot - simply amazing. We lived in Calgary for a year in '88 and the change in that city is simply amazing. It has grown so much - Edmonton dwarfs in comparison. My husband grew up in High River and remembers the grain elevator at Midnapore as being outside of the Calgary city limits. Not anymore... Incredible.
                    It is incredible. When my family built our first house in Calgary in this neighborhood in 1983, it was literally on the edge of the city. Now it's a good 10-15 mins by car to the edge of the city.

All of the roads are undergoing huge changes to keep up with it. New interchanges, widening lanes everywhere, knocking down houses next to roads to make room, etc. They've been doing LRT extensions too (the new station for the NW opened less than a month ago, adding like 2KM more onto the track and 1,000 parking stalls)...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's simply amazing. Calgary is an awesome city. I'd move back there in a heartbeat if I could get a job.

Comment

"Your Flames are lookin' good. Kick those Canuck asses for me please."

Dream on!
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This year Colorado will take it!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Kenobi, you live in la la land, do you?

Comment

Working...
                            X