• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Dodgem cars count?

Comment

get a girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        I don't drive, but I wasn't even aware one should look over the shoulders when changing lanes. Aren't the mirrors enough to cover every interesting angle?
        Ok, that does it -- if I ever see you driving on a road, I'm calling Homeland Defense.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          I'm just glad I am a defensive enough of a driver that I avoided an accident with that idiot.

He must have been a traveler from Texas, or something.
          It's people like you whom I constantly see in my rear-view mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

It's people like you whom I constantly see in my rear-view mirror.
            Um . . . FYI, I drive at speed limits in cities, not under, and on the highways, I drive maybe five mph over. But that does not make me a very SLOW driver just because I'm not a reckless speed demon like you.

I have always passed plenty of drivers in my years driving on the freeway.

Comment

softy, I go 60 in cities (50 max), 80 in Berlin (50 max), 120-130 on highways (no matter what max)

Comment

Um . . . FYI, I drive at speed limits in cities, not under, and on the highways, I drive maybe five mph over. But that does not make me a very SLOW driver just because I'm not a reckless speed demon like you.

I have always passed plenty of drivers in my years driving on the freeway.
                But not me. I know, 'cause I count. On one trip to Florida I was passed by 4 people in 600 miles.

Comment

that's nice JohnT . . . . . . .

do you want a cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

But not me. I know, 'cause I count. On one trip to Florida I was passed by 4 people in 600 miles.
                    Slowpoke.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      On the other hand, I was just shortly ago overtaken by someone BEHIND me while entering a highway. Naturally he thus blocked the rightmost highway lane for me to enter, while the acceleration lane was getting short. I noticed too late so almost crashed into the barrier or him, could just brake in time.

Q: Isn't it his fault?
                      Yeah...it is. But people will do **** like that. You have to learn to accelerate fast and get over yourself or to brake hard and get behind them. This guy should have let you in or moved over to the left lane. But you are going to have to deal with these people. Young Eastie.

Comment

Ok, that does it -- if I ever see you driving on a road, I'm calling Homeland Defense.
                        Don't worry, I'll learn how to drive before getting my license
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                          softy, I go 60 in cities (50 max), 80 in Berlin (50 max), 120-130 on highways (no matter what max)
                          Oh for the love of Mike! You guys measure your speed in kilometers per hour! I've seen nuns on Vespas cruising at better speeds than that! If you were real man you'd try that in miles per hour!

Doesn't Germany have an annual highway death total almost equal to that of the United States, a country 4 times its size?
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Don't worry, I'll learn how to drive before getting my license

Comment

Usually anywhere from 5-10 miles/hour over the limit, except on highways where I drive between 80-90 mph.

Yes, I'm an aggressive driver. But a very safe one.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Alright Mr. Fun this thread is a jinx! Whilst drive down I-35 today I had the irrepressable idot who didn't check his blind spot nor did he signal. If I hadn't been looking my car would be wrecked right now.

He might not have signaled but I can assure you that I gave him the one finger signal! Only after honking and the wife and him both look around like......whaaa??? How much of an idot do you have to be to ignore the horn?
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X