No announcement yet.

If you're too stupid to drive . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're too stupid to drive . . . . .

then for the safety of drivers like me, stay off the fvcking roads.

When you want to change lanes, look over your shoulder to make sure drivers like me are not in your blind spot!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

That happened to me before, too. Bastards.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Just get the hell out of my way, is that too much to ask?

Comment

He that driveth the larger car hath the right of way.

Comment

Mine is the one who won't signal and slams on the breaks about 10 to 20 seconds before they turn and then look at you like your crazy for getting upset
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            thus spake the jesus.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Buddy of mine was at the mall the sunday before Christmas. The mall in my area is notorious for its poor layout and very dangerous roads. And yet, my friend saw no less than ten student drivers, and was almost hit by three of them. Go Drivers Ed!
              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm just glad I am a defensive enough of a driver that I avoided an accident with that idiot.

He must have been a traveler from Texas, or something.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Watch it there Mr. Fun or we'll have to take ya'll out in the cow pasture and hog tie ya'
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Re: If you're too stupid to drive . . . . .

Originally posted by MrFun
                    to make sure drivers like me are not in your blind spot!
                    Maybe you shouldn't be in my blind spot.
                    Pi = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 79821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081 2848111...
                    Approximately.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

I plan on getting an Abrams.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker

that 41 centimeter jap tank i should be getting in a few days challenges your puny abrams. GO SUPER HAPPY MEGA FUN JAPANESE DEFENSE FORCE!
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                          Oh, I was planning on driving a B-52 around LA.
                          Vote Democrat
                          Support Democracy

Comment

Anti-tank rounds are a pretty good deterrent to have if you're driving around in a smaller car nowadays.
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Or just get a MAC and pop the tires of your enemies.

Comment

Working...
                              X