If you're too stupid to drive . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*ducks cowardly*

I changed lanes without looking over shoulder before, almost crashed in one of you guys

Comment

On the other hand, I was just shortly ago overtaken by someone BEHIND me while entering a highway. Naturally he thus blocked the rightmost highway lane for me to enter, while the acceleration lane was getting short. I noticed too late so almost crashed into the barrier or him, could just brake in time.

Q: Isn't it his fault?

Comment

and this was not a guy going on the rightmost lane on the highway. He was just like me entering it, and then overtook me. MY point is he should have gone slower and let me in, or just like me chosen a later point to enter it not just cross the complete line (you know the kind of line that's not allowed to be crossed).

Comment

Drivers who don't indicate are what bug me. Usually I'll start to cross, knowing they'll pretty likely turn on to my road.., but I'm ready to take evasive action out of the way of the ****ers...
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
            Watch it there Mr. Fun or we'll have to take ya'll out in the cow pasture and hog tie ya'
            Ooooooh . . . . .

I'm shaking in my pink boots.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Re: If you're too stupid to drive . . . . .

dp
              Last edited by MrFun; December 29, 2003, 11:53.

Comment

Re: Re: If you're too stupid to drive . . . . .

Originally posted by ICBM

Maybe you shouldn't be in my blind spot.
                So it was YOU.

Comment

I'm a bad driver. I'm better than 70% of the people on the road. Sometimes I hate driving cross-country, usually when the roads are full of you people.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    I'm a bad driver.

*Looks at state listed in chegitz's location field*

Yep, you're a bad driver.
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I don't drive, but I wasn't even aware one should look over the shoulders when changing lanes. Aren't the mirrors enough to cover every interesting angle?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Heh! Lordy, Alabama drivers are actually worse, at least the ones they let out of Alabama were.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

no they're not. bloody hell, aren't you taught the shoulder look in driving lessons?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            I don't drive, but I wasn't even aware one should look over the shoulders when changing lanes. Aren't the mirrors enough to cover every interesting angle?
                            Only if they are positioned correctly. Even still there is an instinct to turn and look into the blind spot. It's hard to set the side mirrors correctly, because soemthing has to be in your blind spot to know first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              bloody hell, aren't you taught the shoulder look in driving lessons?
                              I have taken no driving lesson in my whole life.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ah, France...

Comment

Working...
                                X