• Show
Clear All

cat fight...

MEOW!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
      "Alcohol has its own culture"

Does it? I was under the impression that it was a world-wide thing. Irish and their Whiskey, Italians and French and their wines, Japanese with their saki, Americans with our piss.

College is one, small part of the entire alcohol-consuming society, of which you find after college. College is an abnormality, because in college its as if you're out of the control of police, parents, etc.

As far as validating a culture...sure, why not? So what if someone is of the opinion that pot elevates consciousness? Its an opinion, which even non-pot smokers can have.
      Ok, I agree. I have no more arguments. If it were legalized though I would want some decent laws on its use. Such as smoking in designated areas such as what Amsterdam (?) has, smoking while driving, carcinogen levels in the pot sold (similar to what we have in cigs). Also, I think that pot does have a tar level close, if not more than tobacco. I agree with the "tar in the pipe" notion mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Sorry. I swear, when I started writing my post, I hadn't seen your other replies. Looks like I've been rude without reason.

Accept my apologies and know that I'll never flame you just because your are well... you.

And oh, feel free to end the discussion stopped by Ming with a PM. I may not have been a gentleman, but you must understand that your constant denial of what was an obvious police abuse just irated me.

EDIT: i love your new sig!
        Apology accepted. Now pass the doobie.

Comment

Damn it...you're not supposed to agree with me. You're supposed to go off on some extreme troll/rant in which you proclaim marijuana to be the spawn of Satan, and I'm supposed to bring in arguments from obscure sources that are totally unrelated yet somehow prove a strange point, to which you're supposed to insult my penis size.

You're not very good at this game.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

no banana = no good poll

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
              Damn it...you're not supposed to agree with me. You're supposed to go off on some extreme troll/rant in which you proclaim marijuana to be the spawn of Satan, and I'm supposed to bring in arguments from obscure sources that are totally unrelated yet somehow prove a strange point, to which you're supposed to insult my penis size.

You're not very good at this game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mines bigger.

Comment

you have an ant penis... happy now EmpFab?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My night is now complete . Have a good night and enjoy the ranting.

P.S.: Ants can lift 50 times their weight. Ask a woman if she's not satisfied while held up in the air solely by my johnson.
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

P.S.: Ants can lift 50 times their weight. Ask a woman if she's not satisfied while held up in the air solely by my johnson.
                    because they are small...

because mass exponentially increases in proportion to volume, ants the size of humans would probably be crushed by their own body weight. food for thought antpenisboy
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't care about the health things. The government has NO right to tell me how I can and can't **** up my body.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

no banana = no good poll
                        Yeah sorry bout that. I did intend to include a banana option but I hit the bloody enter key again. For some reason I was thinking it was the tab key and automatically hit it.

If it were legalized though I would want some decent laws on its use. Such as smoking in designated areas such as what Amsterdam (?) has, smoking while driving, carcinogen levels in the pot sold (similar to what we have in cigs). Also, I think that pot does have a tar level close, if not more than tobacco. I agree with the "tar in the pipe" notion mentioned above.
                        Yeah i agree with this whole thing. Well the whole thing about the laws concerned with it. I don't know anything about the tar level I'm just too lazy to delete that part of the quote .

Oh a link some of you might be interested in:

Comment

Also about what constitutes a pot smoker. Ummmm wouldn't know exactly. Somebody who smokes it on a regular base. Yeah I know, now define regular. Ummmm how bout somebody who has a joint a day kinda thing. Hmmmm maybe less than that. I don't know, anyone have any suggestions?

Harry Tuttle I also don't like the culture that goes with it. The hippy culture. But again, that doesn't necessarily mean that all pot smokers are hippies.

Comment

Thoughts on the website posted:

Amotivational Syndrome - Kids, don't do drugs. If pot is legalized make the smoking age 18 or above so that growth development isn't f'd up.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho
                              Also about what constitutes a pot smoker. Ummmm wouldn't know exactly. Somebody who smokes it on a regular base. Yeah I know, now define regular. Ummmm how bout somebody who has a joint a day kinda thing. Hmmmm maybe less than that. I don't know, anyone have any suggestions?

Harry Tuttle I also don't like the culture that goes with it. The hippy culture. But again, that doesn't necessarily mean that all pot smokers are hippies.
                              Duh to my last post. I would say a pot smoker is someone who does it at least once a week. A regular routine like that would constitute being a "smoker". Any less than that and your just someone who likes to experiment once and awhile.

Comment

Yeah I'd say the age would defintely be 18 at least. Could you imagine it, kids are able to smoke dope before they can touch alcohol or ciggerattes.

I don't care about the health things. The government has NO right to tell me how I can and can't **** up my body.
                                Ummmmm the government does have a right if it's using my tax money to look after your sorry arse after your've gone and stuffed it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X