Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ
    < --

If you wan't to show him that you love him, tell him that. If you want to show that you care for him, spend an afternoon with him.

I'm not buying anything for anybody specifically because I am a cheap git
    corrected your post for you VJ

i usually buy music for my dad, 70s rock is always a safe bet, but i do feel very dirty afterwards. so maybe just find so other music from the elvis era that he likes. that and chocolate, everyone loves chocolate.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

What about a nice cap, scarf or a pair of gloves?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Boris,

Places like The Sharper Image and Brookstone always seem to have cool weather-related gadgets that you don't have to be technologically inclined to operate. Brookstone in particular also does a good job of standing behind their products. So, since he loves the Weather Channel, maybe you could take the "wall thermometer" idea and turn it up a few notches.

edit: One idea might be those thermometers (I can't remember what they're called, but I associate them with Galileo) that have various glass balls floating in liquid, each ball maked with a different temperature; the appropriate balls rise and fall as the temerature changes. I've always thought those were pretty nice.
        Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly; December 22, 2003, 02:29.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X