• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA AHAH AHAHHAHAHAHZHAHH|!@#@

Comment

I like this Boris better than the other troll Boris

Indeed
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA AHAH AHAHHAHAHAHZHAHH|!@#@
        I saw that on the light home from Kansas, it was in Continental's SkyMall Catalogue.

Yes, it's hilarious.

Does your hot like hot dogs, Boris?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Btw, you're not the only one with a "problem" Dad.

My Dad is a hunting/fishing fanatic, with no real other interests, and he has been into it long enough, and been well off enough, that there is literally nothing we can get him, short of "supplies".

I finally gave in to the inevitable, and got him a Cabela's gift certificate.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

what's not to like?

placing weiners in holes. fun for the whole family

Comment

come home with a girlfriend. he'd be so happy
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

That's probably one of the chintziest piles of consumer **** I've ever seen. Ooh, but look at the "flashy" logo on the side!

Comment

As I am likely older than your dad, I can tell you what I am ALWAYS pleased to receive :

- books on subjects I am interested in, but also books my children like

- my prefered eau de toilette (Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior)
                  Statistical anomaly.
                  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Why don't you give him some atheistical skeptism, and go ahead and cancel the whole holiday.
                    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Oh no, I've been burned on the clothing route before. I've gotten him stylish clothes, and he steadfastly refuses to wear them. He's very specific about the dullness of his wardrobe.

He specifically asked for grey dress shirts with button-down collars. Hopeless...
                      You have to admit that, that pink blouse with those golden buttons was a bit too much, wasn't it...
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Yeah, the real Boris is pissed, too!

WHY CAN'T I FIND A STOOPID CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY DAD?!?!
                        Could one person be this hard to shop for?
                        No one is hard to shop for. There are just defectives that find shopping difficult.
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                          Why don't you give him some atheistical skeptism, and go ahead and cancel the whole holiday.

While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

< --

If you wan't to show him that you love him, tell him that. If you want to show that you care for him, spend an afternoon with him.

I'm not buying anything for anybody specifically because some freelancer political agitator / hippie was born two-thousand-and-some years ago.

Comment

Oh no, I've been burned on the clothing route before. I've gotten him stylish clothes, and he steadfastly refuses to wear them. He's very specific about the dullness of his wardrobe.

He specifically asked for grey dress shirts with button-down collars. Hopeless...

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                                I'm not buying anything for anybody specifically because some freelancer political agitator / hippie was born two-thousand-and-some years ago.
                                That's the spirit!

Comment

Working...
                                X