Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should we build the Fusion Reactor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I don't know.. I don't hate it.. I just don't like it either... not now. Maybe some day I do.. I'm close to neutral personally... with a slight dislike . I might be able to use my Supercitizen powers.. but I think this is what the people want so.. you know.. maybe I'm the one going the wrong way in here. I think using my superpowers against the peoples will would be wrong.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      What do you think you are? Jewish?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Nah, I don't know.. I don't hate it.. I just don't like it either... not now. Maybe some day I do.. I'm close to neutral personally... with a slight dislike
        too late, you sold your soul already...you will be assimilated to our uniform slaves in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

Welcome, fellow eurocommie
        www.civforum.de

Comment

****ing of course they had to make this a US & free asia vs. France & marxist failure bout. Why not give it to Brazil, they have nothing else on notable modern scale.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

Finnish army could win the combined armies of EU and Russia.

Cheap shot VJ.
            You couldn't actually beat the Russkies by yourselves so if they have to take the EU it'll even things out a bit?

Comment

Cheap shot VJ.
              Nay. Beating up the EU army is the easy part. You know why?

Because EU has no army. Russian army... well, have you read any articles lately about the state of the Russian army?

Comment

Working...
              X