Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should we build the Fusion Reactor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka

Lonestar, not bad weather for reactor. I think we are ideal in every sense.
    Except for the "Chwist it's fooking cold outside!" sense.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

So, what has that got to do with it..reactor won't mind... keeps the heat loving terrorists away..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Except for the ever-so-deadly Lappland Liberation Front
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

oh yeah that one
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Hey, you gotta watch those Reindeer Herders

Comment

Oh yeah, when they are mobilized, then you know it's bad. Ironically I ate reindeer meat today .
              In da butt.

Comment

Once, back in my Sweden days, I had Goose Blood Pudding. Being a Young 'un, I intially thought it was chocolate pudding (based on appearence) or something. I remember getting sick after the first spoon more, though.

Comment

I've never had that. Was it good?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

some Finnish activists might abuse the reactor to increase temperature...I don't trust them until they are embedded in the peace-loving eurocom union.
                    www.civforum.de

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      I've never had that. Was it good?
                      No.

Comment

Mazarin,

Yeah, and this would do wonders to our self confidence too. I mean, now everyone would have heard of us, and we'd be flying in the coulds for the next decade just because of it.
                        In da butt.

Comment

well...you have my voice, then

All Europe* will soon be united

*)except for turkey and the uk, of course
                          www.civforum.de

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Well, as a matter a fact we might be joining the core.

The EU is nothing but a French led disaster. Even Germany licks their balls.

Go with a WINNER. Be smart like New Europe and go with USA.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted Striker, you have obviously missed my last postings few days ago, where I ranted and raved about the same thing you are saying . I got lots of hate points from people, mostly europeans, but hey.. I call it as I see it.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Yeah, I know you don't like the EU.

Was hoping you'd have some influence on some of your more misguided countryment.
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X