No announcement yet.

Dirtbag Scumbags of the Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread may end up a watershed in Poly relations. It's one where once and for you can tell if a poster you have been watching for weeks and months but werent quiet sure about, can finally show you what they really are. This thread will finally seperate the resonable people from the wacked out crazies. Battle lines have been joined. Elves are fighting with Dwarves. Men and Hobbits are standing as one. All against the evil influence of complete and utter stupidity.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Oh please Tolkien was a reactionary racist.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPUBLICAN APOLOGIZING FOR THIER RACIST PUSH POLLS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripledoc
        Oh please Tolkien was a reactionary racist.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprayber
          This thread may end up a watershed in Poly relations. It's one where once and for you can tell if a poster you have been watching for weeks and months but werent quiet sure about, can finally show you what they really are. This thread will finally seperate the resonable people from the wacked out crazies. Battle lines have been joined. Elves are fighting with Dwarves. Men and Hobbits are standing as one. All against the evil influence of complete and utter stupidity.
          Tragic, isn't it??
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This thread may end up a watershed in Poly relations. It's one where once and for you can tell if a poster you have been watching for weeks and months but werent quiet sure about, can finally show you what they really are. This thread will finally seperate the resonable people from the wacked out crazies. Battle lines have been joined. Elves are fighting with Dwarves. Men and Hobbits are standing as one. All against the evil influence of complete and utter stupidity.
            nah. You don't see anyone supporting Tripledoc, do you?

This is more like a certain poster digging himself ever deeper into a hole, since he's too proud or something to backtrack on a stupid thing he said.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I bet Michael Jackason is a Republican. I wonder what the Nation Of Islam will think of this when they read all this stuff.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• I think he WAS talking about Tripledoc, Azazel.

Comment

• Yes, but in order to have this epic battle between good an evil, as Sprayber portrayed it, we need to have some reseblance of equality in the forces of the belligerents.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                    Yes, but in order to have this epic battle between good an evil, as Sprayber portrayed it, we need to have some reseblance of equality in the forces of the belligerents.
                    epic battle . . . . . .

love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripledoc

I'm sorry, I believe all Republicans are much too busy enjoying themselves in the sauna.

Comment

• Well, Az, you could see it as the massive quantity of Tripledoc's stupidity is about equal to the combined intelligence of the rational posters here. Or at least, equal to our combined bemusement at his hysteria!
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Man, this is one of the most twisted threads ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel

nah. You don't see anyone supporting Tripledoc, do you?

This is more like a certain poster digging himself ever deeper into a hole, since he's too proud or something to backtrack on a stupid thing he said.
                            I think there were a few that joined in to support their favorite wacko project. Boris, not the evil republican Boris Godunov mind you , displayed some fairly wacked views with John T. Then of course there was the tradional smack down of Speer, But all in all, I think the other wackos are staying clear of this one. They sense a trap I figure. They don't want to be exposed.

Of course this may just be an orgy of DL trolling.

Comment

the evil republican Boris Godunov
                              This is just so, so wrong on so many levels...
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Remeber folks. The evil of stupidity starts out seemly small. It tests the limits and resolve of resonable men. Then when it has determined the boundries, it springs forth and attacks with all its forces together. What we could be seeing is the initial probing. The evil is seeing who its allies will be in the upcomming war.

Comment

Working...
                                X