No announcement yet.

Apolyton Hall of Fame: December 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wanted you to know, I wouldn't have yada'd over it...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I was afraid of that. We may have to alert Mr Fun to get the welcome wagon together.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Googlie for his great contribution to the ACDG.
        Kody for being the newbie who shaked the playing ground of the Alpha Centauri
        Jamski for being the Spamski
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• How has Jon not been inducted yet? It's that silly purge rule, isn't it. Anyway:

Jon Miller 4
          War4ever 4
          Kaak 4

Comment

• i'm saddened by the lack of uber in this thread

:cries:
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Don't feel bad -- I'm not up there with two voters in my favor, either.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• but you're flamboyantly happy. and i'm just me.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Ah -- cheer up -- it's the holidays.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
                    How has Jon not been inducted yet? It's that silly purge rule, isn't it. Anyway:

Jon Miller 4
                    War4ever 4
                    Kaak 4
                    Jon's not in yet?

Holy ****. We'll rectify that next go-around. I'd assumed he was there.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Captain Nemo
                      Techumseh
                      Mercator
                      STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

• Oedo
                        Yaroslav
                        Scouse Gits 1
                        Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                        Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                        POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                        LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Jon's not in yet?

Holy ****. We'll rectify that next go-around. I'd assumed he was there.
                          I think maybe he went a round without a vote and was therefore eliminated to start over. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• (sour grapes mode)

Hmm, when I read the list of all of those in the Apolyton Hall of Fame, I have to wonder...

Where is the author of the most downloaded patch for Civ2?

Geez, I spent something like 2,200 hours on that thing. What's it take?
                            (/sour grapes mode)

(for the clueless, see my sig)
                            Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• eh... I don't play civ2...
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• Are you sure the fascist patch isn't downloaded more?
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X