• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...

JohnT (4)
    DanS (4)
    Spiffor (4)
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by mindseye
      (sour grapes mode)

Hmm, when I read the list of all of those in the Apolyton Hall of Fame, I have to wonder...

Where is the author of the most downloaded patch for Civ2?

Geez, I spent something like 2,200 hours on that thing. What's it take?
      (/sour grapes mode)

(for the clueless, see my sig)
      Hey, i Just took a look at that...that's pretty damn good! I wish I had downloaded that back when I played Civ2 more often...looks neat
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Dr. Strangelove [4]
        Molly Bloom [4]
        DanS [4]
        Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Actually, Mr Fun you are on there twice.

Yeah, I know -- two guys voted for me, but I'm not on the list, since that is way too low.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Japher
            Yeah!!! I got a vote I know it was just a courtesy vote, but still... I feel special
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• At least you get courtesy votes.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Don't have any.
                Don't need any.
                Don't want any.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm already in, listed under Chegitz "Theben's brother."
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• His newbie friends refer to Che as "Theban's brother."
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• At least you get courtesy votes
                      How about a sympathy vote? I vote for HongHu (2) - making my votes split between Boris and Oerdin and HongHu...

I don't even know who you are but I can still vote for you... That's the American way
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Ozzy-
                        100 votes is the induction threshold?
                        No. I just didn't think that more than 6 people would go over 100, therefore the people who already have 100 votes to their credit will probably get in even if no one else votes for them.

And sorry, there is no vote changing for that very reason. this is just info for all future voters.

N35t0r
                        Indeed it would...

Theben
                        Yeah, I'll admit, my info on Chegitz was sort of bizarre... if he wants it changed, I'll fix it I have no idea why I thought that was the most important thing to talk about when describing chegitz to the community I guess it's just that I thought that everyone would remember theben from his glory-civ III The list-days and then realize that "oh, Chegitz's his brother- he must be real interesting as well"... other than that, I might have been on some substance or other wehn I wrote that- I can't see any other explanation
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Oh yes, and theben- would you like me to spell your name as "Xyxkan" in the future? or do you prefer "Theben" You know, they sound so much alike!
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            St_Swithin got more votes this time

Jon Miller
                            can't slip anything past you Canadians, eh?

-30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher

How about a sympathy vote?
                              lol I'm a little quiet mouse that can't even see the head of those giant elephants but sympathy votes are always lovely.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                                Ozzy-

No. I just didn't think that more than 6 people would go over 100, therefore the people who already have 100 votes to their credit will probably get in even if no one else votes for them.
                                Admit it. You just thought you'd come sixth.
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X