No announcement yet.

Apolyton Hall of Fame: December 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about no update for this 24 hour period- but I just spent 30 minutes replying to emails and PMs.

As such, and because I know I will not be able to update the list Monday...

The Election has been extended until the 28th... for an unprecedented 17 days!

This is the longest EVER for an election to be held over!

(let's try to get the most votes EVER and the MOST PEOPLE involved! )
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• notyoueither
      MrWhereItsAt
      Togas

Comment

• Oedo (Where would we be without OEDO years?)
        Solo (The awesome early landing strategy guide)
        Samson (Early landing strategy and trade)

RJM at Sleeper's
        Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
          The Election has been extended until the 28th... for an unprecedented 17 days!

This is the longest EVER for an election to be held over!

(let's try to get the most votes EVER and the MOST PEOPLE involved! )

And thanks for all your hard work... we all know what a pain it is to keep these updated.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Darkcloud, Might I suggest a topped locked thread in each forum containing a link to this thread? I'm sure ming would be happy to delete them upon the closure of the election(??)
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Actually.... now that you mention it Plato... I should lock this one in place
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Okay thank you Ming. I understand how important it is to make this Hall of Fame open to everyone!
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• JohnT
                  ixnay
                  Kassiopeia
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• GePap
                    Big Crunch
                    Boris Godounov
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• oedo
                      War4ever
                      LaFayette
                      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Now Boann has an ulcer.
                        So next time you have an urge to whine about your sorryass state-of-affairs, don't.
                        You think that's bad. My hair is starting to turn grey!!!

Really, sorry about your problems, boann.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• 4 each:

-Berzerker
                          -Urban Ranger
                          -Boris
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Big Crunch
                            Urban Ranger
                            Immortal Wombat

Comment

• Oedo
                              War4ever
                              Samson
                              Nothing is more painful than regret.
                              Don't contradict a woman - wait until she does herself

Comment

• I vote for:

Scouse Gits [1] -- a leader of the Sxn Civ II games.

oedo -- a name now in common Civ II references, slipping into common conversation.

Solo -- a serious Civ II researcher.

Also noted that Solo was listed with five votes as well as four votes -- don't know if that is a typo, an attempt at averaging or a potential nine votes...
                                Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

Working...
                                X