No announcement yet.

Apolyton Hall of Fame: December 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Mark, and Dan received auto-induction because they own the site and because they'd have been voted in anyway

-
    Andz83- You're confusing these 'small descriptors' with the Apolyton 100's all encompasing ones- see my response to you in the Community section.

By the way, why did you post the same thing in two threads?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• because you posted the result in 2 threads.

Comment

• Always a bridesmaid never a bride
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Tia, did you loose all of your past votes? There is always next month's voting session.

Comment

• I don't know.... not really sure how that works. Just know I had something like 34 I think.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Well, just to let you know - I thought you were already inducted into the hall, so next month one my votes will be going to you.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                I'm not at the very bottom of the list!!

You know.. you honestly are the most dense poly poster I (and others) know. Be sure to reply to this, though. Presence in this thread will get you extra votes!

Love, the lovable Zylka

Comment

• The Lovable Zylka doll? It could be THE must have for kids next Christmas.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I think Zylka is just trolling for Mr. Fun's response .... But I might be wrong.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                      The Lovable Zylka doll? It could be THE must have for kids next Christmas.
                      It comes in a red OR white shade of psycho!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• How the hell did Reismark get 4th? When was the last time he ever had a real presence in the OT since this century (literally)?

Yeah, it may say I signed up in 2002, but I've been around here for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

Comment

• Put me down for a Boris Gudonov, notyoueither, and a st_swithin
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• How the hell did Reismark get 4th? When was the last time he ever had a real presence in the OT since this century (literally)?
                            Ming voted for Reismark, that certainly had effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ

Ming voted for Reismark, that certainly had effect.

And what are you smoking... The only reason two of the people I voted for got in was that they deserved it, I was just voting with the crowd

And who cares if Reismark hasn't had a strong presence lately... it's what he has done in the past that matters

Congrats to the winners!
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Erm, what I ment was: Of course our strong, noble and humble leaders influence members with their intelligent messages, we take them as our role models and follow their actions.

In other news: Shouldn't this topic be un-topped now?

Comment

Working...
                                X