• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Azazel
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yeah, this probably doesn't belong in the OT. I'll have to complain about the thread starter to the owners.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey, Theben, why don't we ever MP any games, since you've got broadband now?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Screw Firaxis.
          Until someone I respect, and those are few and far between, tells me all is well, no damned way.
          Civ 3 blew and blows.
          My sentiments exactly... Civ3

Maybe if someone wanted to organize a TCP/IP SMAC tourney
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Hey, Theben, why don't we ever MP any games, since you've got broadband now?
            What ju have in mind??
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I dunno. I was gonna say Civ3, but, well . . .

Since I have Conquests now, you want I should return your cds?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

Good idea, but you forgot that most of the people here are hardcore Civilization II -fans, .
                You guys still play that? Let it go
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

He's not the only one.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This guy humiliates himself by merely existing. And really, the only on line persona I would ever, if I met him out the street, spit on reflexively.

Otherwise, he is just a blithering idiot who needs to follow the forum rules.

Comment

Humiliate MarkG!
                      I think he's done a good enough job by himself
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                        I dunno. I was gonna say Civ3, but, well . . .

Since I have Conquests now, you want I should return your cds?
                        No wonder I can't find them
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You forgot you gave them to me when I was there in August?

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                            Maybe if someone wanted to organize a TCP/IP SMAC tourney
                            start the thread, i'll make the news item
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                            X