Trojan removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan removal

I have two seperate system files infected with this trojan according to McAfree's virus scan. Anyone have an idea of how to get rid of this virus?

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\tapicfg.exe

C:\Program Files\WINDOWS\MSINFO\info32.exe

Are the infected files.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Grab it near the base of the shaft. Hold tight to prevent leakage. Slide it off.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Must be slow if this is the best thread to troll.

Any helpful comments?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Will not your anti virus software get rid of it for you?
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

The Achaeans had alot of problems removing Trojans. My main advice is to do whatever you can not to piss Apollo off, and cater to Achilles' every wish.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

How good are you with computers? Have you ever made modifications to your registry?
            What?

Comment

I would prefer, since I'm on a tight budget not to have to pay for anti-viral software. I used their free online service to check out my computer since I have had some bugs crop up over the last while.

No, I've never modified my registry, but with good instructions it should not be a problem.

I have an appointment right now, but I will be back this afternoon.

Comment

The Achaeans had alot of problems removing Trojans. My main advice is to do whatever you can not to piss Apollo off, and cater to Achilles' every wish.

Much better than Che.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  I would prefer, since I'm on a tight budget not to have to pay for anti-viral software. I used their free online service to check out my computer since I have had some bugs crop up over the last while.

No, I've never modified my registry, but with good instructions it should not be a problem.

I have an appointment right now, but I will be back this afternoon.
                  If you have a computer and use the internet and email a lot you NEED, I MEAN NEED A ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE!!!!

There are some free anti virus software out there. I remember they should a really good one on Tech Tv. Maybe if you check their website they have a link to it.
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Here:
                    .xyz is for every website, everywhere.® We offer the most flexible and affordable domain names to create choice for the next generation of internet users.

That's the one i use. This one is free to try so you may get some pop-ups but only during installation. You will also probably have to download virus definitions.
                    What?

Comment

Here I found the link on Tech Tv website. This is a free anti virus software. Hope this helps.

Comment

switch to dos and rename both.

program files/windows... thats fairly creative.

Comment

Put your computer in the washer with the usual load of detergent -- oh, and bleach.

Then put the washer on gentle cycle. This should do it.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Must be slow if this is the best thread to troll.

Look at the title... great thread to troll!
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh -- after putting it through the washer -- don't put it in the dryer.

You don't want to damage your computer, so let it air dry.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X