Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women think they are entitled to more restrooms than men!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only possible response to this should be to make the Magic Cone manditory for women.

Comment

women should learn to pee standing up. They always complain about dirty toilets anyways. A surprising number of women don't actually sit on toilet seats while urinating. They hover. That's just a waste of a stall. Learn to pee standing up dammit.

That's why Ally MacBeal show always tripped me out. co-ed restrooms? Never happen. Aside from the fact that men like to fart while ****ting and even peeing- some women may do this as well. No one sex wants to hear the other doing this.

And women think their bathrooms are dirty? Men's bathrooms are 10 times worse. Men are pigs- plain and simple. If you could see some of the disgusting bathrooms I have seen in my lifetime. And many of these were on navy ships- the most disgusting of all. Of course we always had trouble with leaking pipes there- so sometimes you had to take a dump with pisswater sloshing between your feet as the ship rocks back and forth .

Comment

Did even one woman respond to this thread yet?

Comment

we don't have women at Apolyton.

The ones that claim to be women are really Alexander's Horse DL's.

Comment

Women are more prone to overactive bladder syndrome due to all the extra stuff they have down their. SInce they will be spending more time in the bathroom alread I see no reason why their shouldn't be more bathrooms.

As long as us men can pee in any bush (as in a shrub) we want...

We make a drug for over active bladder; Ditropan XL. It's a big seller.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

The ones that claim to be women are really Alexander's Horse DL's.
              LTEC!?

Well, that could be MtG's feminine side

I think he has a doll fetish
              Monkey!!!

Comment

but men can't pee in shrubs that's the point. We get arrested when we do so.

So they take away our bathrooms, and still say we can't pee in the bushes.

Comment

Coed restrooms (including showers) are appearing in many college dormitories, often, ironically, a result of the conversion of formerly single-sex dorms into coed dorms.

From my experience with them and what I hear about it, the only real problem is people complaining about the seat being left up, and there are always enough facilities for everyone. The rooms had stalls only, no urinals.

On campus, single-stall bathrooms are generally coed, multiple-stall ones are segregated. A real pain sometimes as many of the older buildings have them located on opposite sides of the building, or even different floors.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                    Coed restrooms (including showers) are appearing in many college dormitories, often, ironically, a result of the conversion of formerly single-sex dorms into coed dorms.
                    Is this really true? Do you have a link?

With the various forms of feminist indoctrination on campus about rapists, peepers, and stalkers at every turn, I have a hard time believing that coed facilities will ever become commonplace at universities.
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jac de Molay

Is this really true? Do you have a link?

With the various forms of feminist indoctrination on campus about rapists, peepers, and stalkers at every turn, I have a hard time believing that coed facilities will ever become commonplace at universities.
                      It was certainly true at my college, which was about 70% female. Several of the dorms had coed floors and bathrooms.

Thankfully, I never had to deal with that!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I truly can't conceive it. Our dorms were either coed, where "suites" of four people shared a bathroom. Or separated by floor, male/female, with common baths and showers. Granted, this was 11 years ago, but Im flabbergasted
                        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

It was certainly true at my college, which was about 70% female. Several of the dorms had coed floors and bathrooms.

Thankfully, I never had to deal with that!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                            From my experience with them and what I hear about it, the only real problem is people complaining about the seat being left up, ...
                            Now, I really dislike when people tell stereotypical stories about what women or men are like when they are forming their opinions about something. But this is a complaint I've heard from women a number of times (I'd guess they've learned about to complain about this from TV-shows) and it's such a stupid and moronic thing to complain about. It takes about one second or less to get the seat back down, and it's a hell of a lot better if the person before you forgets the seat up than if they forgets to get it up before they urinate in case you (man or woman) has to sit down for your 'job'. It's the result of some kind of 'bimbo feminism' that I cannot understand or support.

Comment

I think that coed bathrooms are just hanky panky.

In my high-school we had only coed bathrooms, and there was never a problem. There were always several stalls and nothing sinister ever happenned (to my information).

Usually people avoid taking a dump in shared toilets anyway, since it's unpleasant as hell.

And connor - you are a bit over sexually challenged.

I mean, I get "peeking" on showers. But bathroom stalls?

a) You won't get to see anything.
                              b) Do you really want to see a chick peeing/ pooping in bad lighting?

Comment

that's beautiful, siro.

I think that coed bathrooms are just hanky panky.

I think I agree.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X