Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women think they are entitled to more restrooms than men!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women think they are entitled to more restrooms than men!

They are lucky I don't live in New York. I would not want my tax dollars going to women.

It says women spend longer in the bathroom, and it mentioned their anatomy. How could that make much of a difference? I can enter a stall, drop my pants in under 5 seconds. Going into a stall should only add maybe 15 seconds to a urnination.

Do they spend more time taking a ****? What the hell is going on with women?

Why should they get more facilities than men? They mentioned baby changing, but men have to do that too. Men's restrooms have baby change facilities.

edit: argh! what's with these stupid advertisements on the links?

i guess when you wear pantyhose and suchlike that increases time take by an exponent of thirty.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

who wears pantyhose now days? I don't see that many women wear those anymore. Why wear pantyhose when most women wear long pants? That makes no sense- oh I forgot- we are talking about women after all . Maybe that's just where I live. Where I live most women wear shorts or long pants. No one wears skirts or dresses (excpet cocktail servers). Who's going to wear panty hose when it is over 110 degrees F?

Comment

exactly. leave it to women to ***** about men having invented pantyhose, but they still wear them.

Comment

Re: Women think they are entitled to more restrooms than men!

Originally posted by Dissident
          Do they spend more time taking a ****? What the hell is going on with women?
          Actually the answer is yes, and that's the basic argument for the position. With an equal number, if a bunch of people need to use the facilities at once, the women's restroom will have the longer line. I believe the the primary reason for this is anatomical differences involving urinating.

Comment

how long does it take to urinate for a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
              exactly. leave it to women to ***** about men having invented pantyhose, but they still wear them.
              I think that's nonsense. Women -- the ones I know, anyway -- don't wear pantyhose because they want to; they wear them because they feel compelled to, either because they are actually required to (by an employer, for example -- as was the case at my last job) or because they understand what is expected of them by society (the same reason guys who hate neckties will put them on for weddings and funerals).

As for the question of more bathrooms -- I'm not sure "entitled" is the right word but, as a guy who spends a lot of time waiting around for his wife and/or daughter when they have to use public facilities, I'd love to see women have more bathrooms.
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

i like wearing neckties.

Comment

Uh, Diss, there are several factors. One, you can put urinals in the men's bathroom, not in the womens. I realise that some places have urinals for women, but most places don't. If you remove urinals from men's bathroom, it takes significantly longer to wait for a stall. Two, it is a fact that women have other things other than weeing to do on several days of a month. That takes much longer too.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

entitled to? what a funny concept.
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Except for urinals, I don't see why there should be separate restrooms at all.
                      When there is, just check where the longest lines are and put more rooms there, problem solved.
                      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I think women take longer because they use the bathroom as a social place to congregate.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Combat: I disagree. If we had coed bathrooms, and there was a hot girl in the bathroom at the same time as me, hell i'd be trying to sneek a peek for sure. And I don't think it likely that she would appreciate that.
                          -connorkimbro
                          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

WOmen think they are special. They also think they are better than men What fools...
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You can make the stalls in such a way so that you can't peek.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X