No announcement yet.

Worst freaking morning EVER!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but I don't believe you wouldn't ***** about getting a ticket, even if you were speeding. EVERYONE *****es about getting a ticket, speeding or no.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What a load of BS.

I bet you dont even drive.

Frist off, before you call me a careless driver, you should know that I never had an accident (Knocking on wood) and I only got 2 tickets in 11 years (besides the 2 I got last friday) 1 for turning without my flasher on and the other for going 122kmh on a 100kmh zone and I was 17 at the time.
      Second, before you judge if something is careless or not I suggest you be there to see it with your own eyes first and then judge. Slowing down at 5 to 10 kmh is what 90% of the driving community does at a stop sign. And the speed limit is always breached by atleast 15kmh by everyone here. Ask Ben Kenobi or Richelieu.
      So what you are saying is that 90% of the world are bad and careless drivers.

Lastly, in all of the poeple you will meet in your life, I would not be surprised if I was in the top ten better drivers in these people, if not in the top 5.
      I have been go cart racing (ON RACE TRACKS) since I was 12 years old and moved to GT races (street cars, I am too tall and heavy for compact race sports, 6'5'') when I hit 16 (All thanks to my dad ). I won 3 championships in 2 different categories. One of the reason my dad wanted me to race is because I get all the fun I want to have on a race track and dont start going at 150kmh on the highway like those stupid 16 year old new drivers that want to try it all out because it's the only place they can do it.
      I always know everything that happens around me while I am driving.
      I am ready to bet 1000$ US that you are more accident prone than me on the road and so is 95% of the world.

EDIT: Sorry if this post sounds arrogant. I am not saying I am the BEST driver in the world but I am certainly not careless.

Spec.
      Last edited by Spec; December 1, 2003, 17:22.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Sorry, but I don't believe you wouldn't ***** about getting a ticket, even if you were speeding. EVERYONE *****es about getting a ticket, speeding or no.
        I don't. Got one two weeks ago and didn't even remember to tell my wife until yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Do you suppose I have nothing better to do than sit around yur thread and wait for you to post so I can then reply?
          Yes I do.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec,
            Did you learn to respect the rules and police...

tough luck, man. My symphaties are with you.
            Cheer up
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              I am ready to bet 1000$ US that you are more accident prone than me on the road and so is 95% of the world.

EDIT: Sorry if this post sounds arrogant. I am not saying I am the BEST driver in the world but I am certainly not careless.

Spec.
              It doesn't just sound arrogant. You are arrogant. Anyway, you might want to go back and read my original point where I wrote, "Careless and arrogent drivers (you are certainly the latter) shouldn't be allowed on the roads." As you come from an English speaking country, I don't think I should have to explain what that means to you.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                As you come from an English speaking country, I don't think I should have to explain what that means to you.
                FYI, it is french. Canada is biligual. Quebec is french. My first language is french. So no, I didn't know what latter ment. I had to go look in the dictionary. Of what I understood, it means that you consider me in the category of careless drivers. Mariam Westers definition.

Am I right?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  So what you are saying is that 90% of the world are bad and careless drivers.
                  While I can't speak for Canada, this is probably true for the U.S. I haven't lived anywhere that wasn't full of bad drivers (who generally thought very highly of themselves and thought everyone else sucked). Right now, I live in the city with the 8th worst drivers in the country. These people scare the bejeezuz outta me.

Dirving is such a mundane activity for most people that they do not pay as much attention as they should, and they treat it as an entitlement, not a potentially lethal activity. The rules aren't there to protect you from yourself. They are there to protect me from you and you from me. It doesn't work if you decide you only need to obey certain rules and not others. That's how people die.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't. Got one two weeks ago and didn't even remember to tell my wife until yesterday.

You are strange then .

Still, the holier-than-thou crap from those saying Spec 'deserved' it is sickening here. You can almost hear them cackling, before getting in their cars and speeding down the road they drive.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                      FYI, it is french. Canada is biligual. Quebec is french. My first language is french. So no, I didn't know what latter ment. I had to go look in the dictionary. Of what I understood, it means that you consider me in the category of careless drivers. Mariam Westers definition.

Am I right?

Spec.
                      Latter means last catagory. Since I gave you two, the last catagory would be the second, which was "arrogant."

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Still, the holier-than-thou crap from those saying Spec 'deserved' it is sickening here. You can almost hear them cackling, before getting in their cars and speeding down the road they drive.
                        No, what we object to is his saying it isn't fair and that he didn't deserve it. If he hadn't blamed everyone but himself, us old farts would be here knocking him down a few pegs.

Comment

• Arogant, I know and I accept 100%.

Careless, never.

While you say that people take driving to lightly and normal and that's why they become ''dangerous'', I agree. The more reason why I am not careless. While I am driving, I am having the time of my life and it is something I always give my 100% (Yea yea I know, flame me here). I never drive drunk, even the slightest bit, I never drive when tired, I always fully clean my windows in the winter (unlike some stupid morons that drive with their windows all frozen up) and I always look everywhere. I drive for others, not for myself.

Spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            No, what we object to is his saying it isn't fair and that he didn't deserve it. If he hadn't blamed everyone but himself, us old farts would be here knocking him down a few pegs.
                            I never said that Che. If you read the whole thread, you will see that I deserved the first ticket (Stop sign) and that I think that the second one was uncalled for since I was not doing 20 over. Second, I beleive I was HIGHLY unlucky to get 2 tickets within a 3 mile range on the same morning within 20 minutes, thus, feeling the anger I felt on friday morning.

The post was about how that morning sucked and not on how my life isn't fair driving wise.

Spec.

Comment

• I can see you got unlucky and are mad.
                              I agree that's unlucky.
                              I still dont like ppl going over the speed limit, and when I get fined for things like that, I never blame anybody but me, even if its one kph.
                              I dont say I alway go under the limit, although I try, I just tell myself " I knew that was the law, and broke it , and got caught so I deserve whatever"
                              and I never argue with the cop.
                              Im not saying that to brag, its just the way I was raised.

Comment

• So if you're from Quebec than you can confirm to these people here that cops tolerate 20 over the speed limit right?

And where you from? Quebec city?

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                                X