• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn straight.

Comment

Typo: He meant Type A****** person.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

sorry, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but lesson learned is: no matter how late you are - don't speed, obey the traffic laws. The 'pig' you refer to was doing his/her job, and should not be the target of your anger.

Sorry about the bad morning, better ones tomorrow
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
          sorry, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but lesson learned is: no matter how late you are - don't speed, obey the traffic laws. The 'pig' you refer to was doing his/her job, and should not be the target of your anger.
          Well, a cop will always be a pig to me. No matter what. His job sucks, I would never do it in a million years and yes he or she will be the target of my anger.

Childish? Yes.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            Typo: He meant Type A****** person.
            Damn straight!

Comment

$368 Canadian? Big deal. It's not like that's real money.

I woulda driven on my lawn to get around the truck if I had to, or walked back inside and called my boss.

Now, can you tell me which of the two crimes you committed didn't warrent a ticket, running a stop sign or speeding 19 kms over the speed limit? Both of those sound serious enough to warrent a ticket to me.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che, none. I did not run the stop sign...just did not stop completly. As for the 19km over the speed limit, I did not diserve it, they usualy tolerate 20 over, and 20 over is like 12mph over in your system. That was uncalled for.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                  Che, none. I did not run the stop sign...just did not stop completly.

You may be unaware of this, but stop doesn't mean slow down. It means come to a complete stop. Therefore, you ran the stop sign.

As for the 19km over the speed limit, I did not diserve it, they usualy tolerate 20 over, and 20 over is like 12mph over in your system. That was uncalled for.

Spec.

Here, if you're going more than five over the speed limit in a residential or commerical area, you will be stopped. Going ten miles an hour over the limit will get you pulled over on the highways here. You were going 41.4mph in a 30mph zone. You woulda been puled over here if any cop saw you.

I have been told by friends who drove through Canada that they do not tollerate any speeding, but maybe that's just for us Americans.

You deserved both tickets. Maybe you'll drive more carefully in the future. You could have hit someone. Careless and arrogent drivers (you are certainly the latter) shouldn't be allowed on the roads.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hey Spec.........U need to become friends w/ your local Law Enforcement Officials..........That way they can have your tickets pulled.............

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Careless and arrogent drivers (you are certainly the latter) shouldn't be allowed on the roads.
                      How so? Do you know me? Have you ever seen me drive? How come I have or had all my points on my drivers liscense up until last friday? Why do you call me careless? Do you even have a car or know how to drive?

Spec.

Comment

Answer me Che, I cant wait to hear your brilliant reply.

Spec.

Comment

You told us yourself you're a bad driver. You ran a stop sign and were speeding quite a bit and you're whining about being held responsible. Thus, you are both careless and arrogant. You don't think the rules should apply to you. You think you should be allowed to break the law with impunity. If you were a responsible driver, you wouldn't have broken the law to have ben caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            Answer me Che, I cant wait to hear your brilliant reply.

Spec.
                            You think rather highly of yourself, don't you? Do you suppose I have nothing better to do than sit around yur thread and wait for you to post so I can then reply?

Comment

Because che NEVER speeds... please, che, stop with this holier-than-thou ****
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I do speed. I just don't whine about how unfair it is when I get caught. When I get caught, it's my own damn fault for breaking the law. As I don't have a car, however, I don't speed these days. When I rent, I make sure to go no more than 9 miles over the limit on the expressway or 4 miles over the limit in town. I come to complete stops, use my turn signal (except when changing lanes on the highway when no one's near me), stay in my lane when turning, don't tailgate, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X