No announcement yet.

What is Your Favorite Chinese Food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something's very wrong with the world when no one can catch a Big Lebowski reference anymore.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Not everyone watches the same movies as you do, Ramo .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Exactly, you are all heathens.
        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
        -Bokonon

Comment

lo mein, or as i used to call it when i was six "chinese 'pisgetti". roast pork, shrimp, chicken, cat, whatever. it's all good.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
          X