• Show
Clear All

Europe: 111/111

Africa: 123/147

Asia: 84/84

Australia: 21/24

Canada: 27/39

Carribean: 33/72

Central America: 39/42 (confused Honduras and Nicaragua)

Middle East: 87/87

South America: 39/39

USA: 108/150

World: 33/33

Overall: I think I could have done better... but the Carribean and the USA really killed me, while in Africa I actually did better than I expected.

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

caribbean: 53/72, lots of guessing there

Can't be bothered to do the rest, I know I'd score 100% anyway.
      CSPA

Comment

Europe: 110/111 (I accidentally clicked on Germany when I meant to click on Luxemburg)
        USA: 105/150 (I never put so much effort into learning US geography)
        Africa: 142/147
        Asia: 81/84
        Middle East: 84/87
        Australia: 24/24 (not too hard to guess them )
        Canada: 36/39
        Caribbean: 44/72
        Central America: 36/42
        South America: 38/39

Comment

USA - 146/150 (I quite clearly clicked on Rhode Island, but they claimed I did Connecticut, the bastards!)

Europe - 111/111
          Central America - 30/42
          Asia - 79/84
          Canada - 38/39
          SA - 34/39
          ME 80/87

not too bad...
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

71/147 Africa (this was the first one I took and I didn't know you got second or third tries, I just clicked next question when I was wrong )
            110/111 Europe (clicked too near the border on Serbia and it thought I meant Bosnia...)
            35/39 Southamerica
            80/84 Asia
            56/150 USA (thanks to civ scenarios I could probably point out all of the state capitals though...)
            28/39 Canada
            33/33 World
            76/87 Mideast
            32/42 Centralamerica
            42/72 Caribean (it's been too long since I last played pirates... And some of the islands have changed their names too )
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

99/111 Europe

71/150 USA

I was happy with my Europe score. The USA quiz is completly out of format with the others. I was expecting a easy click to point where the USA is and then done I managed to scrape the score I did through learning which states were which when I got it wrong.

The obvious justification is that this is an American quiz, and they are batty about learning all their states. How would you compare if the rest of the countrys were divided up into adminstrative districts?
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                147/147 on Africa.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Well, I used to be the champion of my High school 5 years running. The teachers were sad when I won in grade 8 beating out the grade 12s.

I earned a free trip twice to Vancouver, and the third time I was 'too old' by a month to go.

Would probably have gone back east, but I hate oral tests, because I don't hear all that well.

Interesting to see all the Canadians scoring higher than the Americans on their own states. Doesn't surprise me, given the quality of public school education.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

USA: 119/150
                    Africa: 145/147
                    Asia: 81/84
                    Middle East: 87/87
                    Australia: 18/24 (What happened here? )
                    Canada: 39/39
                    Caribbean: 42/72 (oh boy!)
                    Central America: 42/42
                    South America: 39/39
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

US - 150/150
                      Africa - 143/147 (Damn Namibia!)
                      Canada - 39/39
                      South America - 39/39
                      Australia - 24/24
                      Caribbean - 42/72 (DAMN that's hard)
                      Central America - 42/42
                      Europe - 110/111 (accidently clicked on Kaliningrad instead of Latvia )
                      Asia - 80/84 (Damn stans)
                      Middle East - 87/87
                      World - 33/33
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I once ranked #6 worldwide in a geography quiz for capitals (also US states). Mercator was #1 there.

Asia: 83/84, damned central asian republics but now I know it all
                        Australia: 20/24, who cares
                        Africa: 127/147 damned Congos, Guineas etc...
                        South America: 38/39, damned Guyanas
                        Canada: 36/39
                        Mideast: 85/87
                        Central America: 38/42
                        Caribbean: 40/72
                        US: 99/150

Comment

Europe 111/111 (damn slovakia, almost tricked me!)

Middle East 82/87

Africa 102/147

USA 53/150 (I'm a silly european, don't blame me)

South America 30/39

Asia 71/84

World 32/33

No chance you can trap me into Caribbean
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

100% for everything except for those bloody specky little Caribbean islands...

55/72
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That's the best so far.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My, I can't believe I really scored 53/150 about USA... what the hell is Vermont, a state or a red wine?
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X