Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Italians Dead in Iraq!

9 Italian Carabinieri and 3 soldiers have been killed in Nasiriya, Iraq
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

There were Iraqi victims too: 8 dead and 12 wounded. The place was the Headquarters of the Italian occupation force, which has about 2300 men.

Berlusconi's in deep **** now...
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

Comment

I hope Berlusconi goes down because of this, but naturally it wont happen...
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

There will be a lot of protest in Italy because of this.

Comment

My condolences to the families, friends and countrymen of these soldiers.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
            I hope Berlusconi goes down because of this, but naturally it wont happen...
            Does it mean Chirac will be reelected ? Uh No !
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

Haven't anyone told the iraqis that italians only count as half an american? This is not cost effective at all.

Comment

1 italian is still worth four or five brits. Friendly fires, friendly fires...

Comment

Why don't they make the HQs secret?

Comment

Hey ! Where would the journalists come to film the propaganda then ??

Comment

The coalition soldiers should throw of their uniforms, put on civilian clothes and blend in with the population.

Comment

It would still be easy to see the difference between a black south carolina soldier disguised and an old irak merchant.
                        It has to be the moustache or something...

Comment

The coalition soldiers should throw of their uniforms, put on civilian clothes and blend in with the population
                          and hope no one notices they have light skin?

Comment

Thankfully this means that we (Greece) will never ever send troops to Iraq.

Perhaps this will speed up the return of the contingent we have in Afghanistan.

NO more blood for THEIR interests!
                            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                            George Orwell

Comment

CIA are masters of disguise. Seriosly. It would not be that hard to blend in with them if you had a tan and a fake mustache.

Also form small independent neutralization squads of combined coalition and iraqi collaborators. Use civilian vehicles. Use sophisticted sattelite communication for targeting in hit and run attacks. Play the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X