No announcement yet.

"I Just Hate It When This Happens!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

protesting season began several months ago.

Nah, protesting season hasn't really begun until...

iron pipe wielding KCTU members used slingshots to fire nuts and bolts and hurled hundreds of petrol bombs at police in the capital's center.

You're insane, the whole lot of you.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ah, so you have to be of said race to make a joke slur about it. Glad that was settled.

Do we have to be blonde to tell blonde jokes? What about elephants?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am glad that you realise that blonde jokes are also offensive.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

But you didn't answer my question.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ah, so you have to be of said race to make a joke slur about it. Glad that was settled.

drake isn't of the race. that said, it was amusing in the context that it was in, and not truly offensive.
            B♭3

Comment

I didn't think it was. Just some lighthearted fun. No malice intended. Quite amusing.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X