Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine travel plans suddenly developing...Zkribbler, Lincoln...others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippine travel plans suddenly developing...Zkribbler, Lincoln...others...

Well, because of a sudden change in Dolores's employment situation we may be traveling in the next few weeks. If you're interested in joining us let me know. We'll be there until May or June, likely doing this every winter from here on out.

Zkribbler and Lincoln, waddaya think?

Others are welcome, unless you're nuts or something.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

make sure you get a return ticket.
    B♭3

Comment

Well sure, we're getting round trip tickets...

Comment

Nuts is vacationing in a country with multiple insurgencies where they like to take foreigners hostage.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Nuts is vacationing in a country with multiple insurgencies where they like to take foreigners hostage."

Well ok Che, nuts in some other way.

I believe we're safer over there than in most places in the US btw. Did you know that in the US you can get killed in a drive by shooting or other gang/drug related violence? If you go to those places that is. Same in the Phils. We avoid Manila and Mindanao. Manila has the hostage for ransom people and Mindanao has Moslem seperatists. We fly into Cebu and are met by family...once we get to our little island it's time to relax and enjoy.

I feel as safe in the Bohol as I do in Oregon. Here we don't worry about LA gangs or other *******s...in Bohol we don't worry about moslem wackos.

More than 100,000 Americans live permanantly in the Philippines, some in the problem places I mentioned.

Comment

Thanks Lancer. I am going to Thailand on the 9th of December from Los Angeles. It could still work out though. I will let you know if I can work it out but right now it doesn't look too hopeful. There is a possibility that I could make a quick trip to the Philippines and return to Thailand, so we will have to wait and see...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Nuts is vacationing in a country with multiple insurgencies where they like to take foreigners hostage.
              Yeah but if you recall USA and our Phillipine friends are putting a major smackdown on those Abu Sayeff pussies. Now they are getting their heads chopped off except it comes from getting shot in the neck with the 50 cal.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

enjoy your trip, and don't get killed.
                B♭3

Comment

If I send you some money, can you pick me up a wife while you are out there

Comment

Ohh.

Have a good time. I was expecting to have another year or so, since I'm in school for the next 6 months.

Take care of yourself Lancer.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Wow, that was unexpected.

Speaking off the top of my head, I don't see how I can get away before the end of the year. And after about March, we'll be in contract negotiations because our union contract runs out next summer.

It is conceivable that I might possibly be able to get away in January or February, but I can't make any promises at this point. What's the best way for me to contact you in the Phils if it turns out I can get away?

Comment

WAIT JUST A SECOND< ALL STOP!!!

My wife and her employer had a tearful, female style make up session today. All is back to normal, we're back to traveling in September.

:Whew:

Glitch in the Matrix people, move along.

Comment

"Why don't you help Dissident honey, he seems a nice guy"-Dolores

She doesn't know you suggested buying a wife though Diss, that's a major insult to the girls there. Just so you know...don't crack that particular joke if you do join us, mondo mistake.

Comment

Eh, that's cool.

Thanks for keeping us informed.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

"Thanks for keeping us informed."

Glad you're with us Ben.

Comment

Working...
                              X