Show us your girlfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah
    I think it was an ACOL thing. But not sure.
    Actually its post acol, so its solely a counterglow thing.
    (+1)

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
      I think it was an ACOL thing. But not sure.
      Actually its post acol, so its solely a counterglow thing.
      (+1)

Comment

• This "rousing discussion" has worked to discourage anyone from posting additional pictures -- from whatever that's worth....
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Rock on!

Cool guitar.
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• ANYONE WHO WILLINGLY USES THE WORD "WOMYN" can't tell ANYBODY else about being whipped.

So respecting women means you are whipped... damn .

HUGE difference between showing your woman's picture to your parents or friends and showing it publicly to a bunch of internet dorks

And if those 'internet dorks' are your friends? Then what?

I wouldn't show any woman's picture not because anybody told me not to but because it is OUT OF RESPECT

Is it out of respect to show a picture of you and your boys on a website? If so, you have some really messed up friends or a messed up idea what is in and out of respect.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Nice guitar!!! My gf is called "Chianti", with slide strings!
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• hey, watch what you say about miss piggy, or kermit will beat your lilly-white ass!

B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

All the playas are conservative.
                      Not with their Vital Bodily Essences they aren't.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        [And if those 'internet dorks' are your friends? Then what?
                        Unless you limit accaess to your website, there's no telling who gets to see the pictures.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          wrong

it was given to them under the pretense that they would keep it to themselves

okay guys why don't you ask your girls how they would feel about you putting their pic up on the net? if they are cool with it, fine, but i guarantee most would not like it
                          Go ask mine. She's got no problem with it...
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            ANYONE WHO WILLINGLY USES THE WORD "WOMYN" can't tell ANYBODY else about being whipped.

So respecting women means you are whipped... damn .

HUGE difference between showing your woman's picture to your parents or friends and showing it publicly to a bunch of internet dorks

And if those 'internet dorks' are your friends? Then what?

I wouldn't show any woman's picture not because anybody told me not to but because it is OUT OF RESPECT

Is it out of respect to show a picture of you and your boys on a website? If so, you have some really messed up friends or a messed up idea what is in and out of respect.

Hey, hey, can't we all just get along???

Now stop acting like a womyn!!!!!!

*points at Siddiqui*

*laughs*

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                              Elephantitis, drogue, elephantitis?
                              Two points:
                              a) Learn how to spell
                              b) Drogue's gf may be a little overweight, but she does not have elephantiasis. She has therefore deemed it necessary to post a picture of herself (unfortunately, she only lets a camera anywhere near her when she is vvv drunk )

[IMG]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\Nov 2003\Decent Pic!.jpg[/IMG]
                              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

• Has she? Cool.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X