No announcement yet.

Show us your girlfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wouldn't like it unless they were exhibitionists of some sort.

that's a scary thought, actually.
    B♭3

Comment

You are missing the point, Mitch. It doesn't matter what you think of the situation - if she feels that it is a breach of trust, then it is a breach of trust. She will certainly treat it as such.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

nevertheless, most women are very social, and like their picture being shown to other people. It gives the the opportunity to meet new friends and meet other guys. Very few women have a problem with that.

Comment

They implied it. You can voluntarily follow it, but they still gave it to you, and aren't taking any responsibility for damages you might befall because of it. So you could post them. She might not like it but that's her own prude self's problem. (Markos might not like it either. This isn't a pr0n site )
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

sorry mrmitchell, but you are an ass

don't tell me i didn't warn you though
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

When my SO give me a photo of her, I reckon I am not given the permission that I could show it to the world. That's just me, however.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

sorry mrmitchell, but you are an ass
                But I'm a correct ass The law has no reason to be involved. Your girlfriend's actions after she finds out might be less than desirable, however.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Girlfriends are for People who know how to interact with people.

/me fires up WC3:The Frozen Throne, sings.

"People...who don't need people...are the happiest of People!"
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    you guys are pathetic

i can't believe you are putting up their pics like that and have no qualms about it

it's wrong, plain and simple

it's not YOUR image to be putting up, plain and simple
                    Who is posting it without permission?

And I have been with my girlfriend for 2.5 years now, I know her pretty well, and a helluva lot better than you. So yes, initially I posted it without her permission, but I knew she wouldn't object. She knows it is here, and still does not object. She has boxes and boxes of pictures, and even pictures on the internet. She likes to have her picture taken.
                    Pentagenesis for Civ III
                    Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                    Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

it was given to them under the pretense that they would keep it to themselves

Does this mean that you aren't allowed to show pictures of your g/f to your friends? Or you parents or something?

MAN, are you whipped!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

*ahem*

First of all Siddiqui, ANYONE WHO WILLINGLY USES THE WORD "WOMYN" can't tell ANYBODY else about being whipped.

Second of all there is a HUGE difference between showing your woman's picture to your parents or friends and showing it publicly to a bunch of internet dorks

Thirdly I wouldn't show any woman's picture not because anybody told me not to but because it is OUT OF RESPECT

And finally, I have more experience with the ladies than probably all you losers combined.

A PLAYER DOESN'T KISS AND TELL
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think I may be Ted's DL, as that is exactly what I would've said.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Good looking out D Man

Comment

Every true playa knows:

It ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none!

Second of all there is a HUGE difference between showing your woman's picture to your parents or friends and showing it publicly to a bunch of internet dorks
                              Yeah, but what if internet dorks are my friends? Indeed, I am an internet dork.

I am not surprised to see conservatives getting their panties in a bunch. You guys seem to think you know how all women should be treated, and try to apply your controlling morals on the world all the time. Well I got news for you. People are different.

You probably do have more "experience" with the ladies. I am sorry it took you so long to figure it out.
                              Pentagenesis for Civ III
                              Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                              Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

What the hell this has to do about conservativism vs liberalism I don't know but maybe you have a chip on your shoulder and are projecting.

This has nothing to do with how to treat women. This is about how to treat people. I wouldn't post a picture of one of my guy friends or a family member either without their permission. It's disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                                X