• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v.2
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

So did you ever figure out what that thing you were supposed to tell her is?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Think anything mushy would have worked, since I hadn't talked to her in a couple days. Next time we met she decided I was being shy so that was it. Really really great girl
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

You people are insane. Aren't y'all afraid of your gfs' wrath when they find out that y'all have been posting their pictures without their consent for a bunch of horny geeks?
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

With consent is, of course, fine.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

you admited yourself that you're racist against black women.
              If that's the label you want to put on it, fine, it won't bother me. For the record, though, my original post in this thread was a smartass comment, not an insult
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

SlowwHand, when I die Im goign to Texas

Comment

Only if you've been bad

I would be shunned if I were to even take a picture of my girlfriend, let alone post it. However, if she were to feel brave, she could post it herself...

(yes, I know it'll never happen, but we can dream )
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Elephantitis, drogue, elephantitis?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

hot or not. we've already got a babe thread going... damn you albert! ... go post there.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Elephantitis, drogue, elephantitis?
                        Its been nice knowing you Albert, Valhalla in 5..4..3..2...
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by self biased

hot or not. we've already got a babe thread going... damn you albert! ... go post there.
                          Go away, we've got better babes here
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

woot!
                            Attached Files
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

ok, I cropped what she wouldn't want me posting....
                              Attached Files
                              Pentagenesis for Civ III
                              Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                              Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Speer,

Do not insult other posters friends and family, 'k?

Originally posted by self biased
                                we've already got a babe thread going... damn you albert! ... go post there.
                                Markos disallows generic babe threads.
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X