Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your girlfriend!

let's see pictures of yall girl(boy)friends

here's mine... the real light-skinned girl.
    Attached Files
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Which one are you?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

i aint in the picture. i'll have a picture of me and her soon though. not yet
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Does she share your fascist ideology?
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ming introduced us.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is that your long-lot daughter?

Comment

DAaaaaaaaaaamn! I LOVE TEXAS!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Okay, once more...

Last edited by Theben; November 7, 2003, 21:11.

Comment

thats a shame...

Comment

yup - that's a minger alright.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Theben... did you yank one of your posts?
                      cIV list: cheats
                      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Problems with imaging.

Comment

I thought it was a joke
                          cIV list: cheats
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

So's the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Ming introduced us.
                              Ming approaches Slowwhand with blonde in tow," Slowwy, you can call her dreamy."

"Why Dreamy?"

"To remind you, only in your dreams."

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X