Show us your girlfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• provost:

After all didn't his AIM user name used to be virginal gent or something?
    used to be?

but how do you know my AIM name?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• one of your friends who was mad at you posted it here IIRC
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• Provost's AIM name was "Oiled bodybuilder". I believe he had lengthy correspondence with "Virginal gent".
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?
          That's probably Whaleboys fault...
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• and for the record, my screen-name is Virginian not Virginal.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Oh that makes sense, especially considering you live in Philly. Yeah, right.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
                That's probably Whaleboys fault...
                Persons referring to themselves in the third person drive me nutty.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Boris:

i was born in VA

Comment

• You were also born a virgin.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• as were all of us

Comment

• But you in particular have this fixation on "morals" and remaining a virgin until married. I think "Virginal" makes much more sense for you. Why would you call yourself "Virginian" when you were just born there? Come on, AS, we're not stupid.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?
                          She doesnt like the word 'I'. Also, she realised on this thread she would only be referred to as 'Drogue's gf' so it would make things simpler if she too used the third person.

Oh, and Provost, I happen to like computer geeks
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

• Hey, don't make assumptions about us like that!

I could quite easily have got confused and said you were Whaleboy's girlfriend.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
                                we have it so good, even ugly guys like me can get hawt chicks because they are so plentiful they have to get stuck with a guy like me. But they really like foreign guys leaves us with less selesction, because they dig those 'exotic' men. My friend has a spanish and a mexican exchange student, and they always have hawt chicks over
                                Say no more!! I still have to wait for a year and a half or so.. I can't wait though. I'm not sure if it'll be U of T, but we'll see. Too bad, I almost arranged a vacation to do a roadtrip there.. but then we decided to choose another route...
                                Anyway, in the meanwhile, why don't you set them up for us, and when I get there, it's collection time. Maybe like get them first year students, do a draft of a kind.. the prettiest ones, before anyone else has noticed them.. draft. It's going to be good.

It's relatively easy.. the ones that don't know much people there are waiting for you. 'uuh I'm so lonely and I don't know where the buildings are and I'm lost too. Also I don't know how sexy I am, I just like to think I'm intelligent so I don't have to rely on my dads millions of dollars fortune and I don't want to work for his huge company with excellent salaries'-types of girls. This is where you come in. Show them around and be their first friends. First friends in new place, you usually get good bonding. Just be careful enough to maintain that little sexual tension, so we can tag'em & bag'em.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X